Brayden's Birthday

Soo, as it's been a year (wow) since I've completed this story, I thought I'd give you guys a surprise and come back for a special bonus chapter. 

Don't forget to read the spin-off of this book, The Boyfriend Tag!

Pict of  Brayden's Cake, without the 'Cole' part, obviously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl wore a beautiful white dress, leaving a trail of white satin behind her as she walked down the aisle. Her vibrant green eyes never strayed from her handsome husband-to-be, standing at the front with a huge smile on his face. As she walked beside her brother, she kept her grip on her bouquet tight to avoid anyone noticing her shaky hand. Abigail Antonias never gets nervous, pfffft.

Forward  

"Do you, Nathaniel Evan Reece, take-

"Hey that's my name!"

"Shhhhh" Ava hissed.

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride" And she didn't hesitate. She kept into the arms of the gorgeous man she could call 'her husband', her arms wrapping tightly around his neck. He carries her off the floor as the kissed, sharing the same, rushing emotions. She had tears in her eyes.

"Ewwwww Mum and Dad ewwww"

"I love you so so much" She whispered, audible enough just so the camera could catch the beautiful moment. His smile broadened as he put her back on the floor, still staring into those evergreen eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back" he whispered back passionately, leaning in again for another kiss. And the audience stood on their feet, cheering the new couple. The maid of honour, Lola, tightened her grip on her boyfriends hand, bringing a tissue up to wipe her tears. Victor kissed the top of her head, an arm wrapped around her waist. From beside them, a small, dirty-blonde boy ran up to the stage, wrapping his arms around Nate's leg.

"Is that Brayden? He was uglier than me when he was 9"

"Oh my god turn it off you guys and help me!" I rushed into the living room, snatching the remote off Evan's hand.  "Why are you even watching our wedding video"

"I wanted to" Ava admitted timidly. I sighed, not being able to stay  angry at those two. As I was turning the tv off, I couldn't ignore the jolt my heart did as I stared at myself and Nate wrapped in each other's arms. My god, was that man still so yummy. "Your brother will be back with Brynne any moment now, so help me prepare"

"Brynne" Evan said exasperatedly, the sound of annoyance clear in his voice. Sure, I didn't like his girlfriend that much either, but at least I didn't act so obvious about it. They'd been together for about  a year, and in my perspective, they weren't good for each other. Brynne seemed a little needy, to me. But I rolled my eyes at Evan anyways. "Hey, your brother likes her, and so will you" I reprimanded, but Evan just heaved another sigh.

"Babe! I need some help" I heard my husband call me from upstairs, so I went to see what the problem was.

"This tie, or this tie?" he said, holding up two ties as I opened the door. Sometimes this family drove me nuts...

"Why is this important?" I whined.

"I would like to know which tie you'd enjoy ripping off me more tonight" he said with a sly wink, coming closer and giving my ass a squeeze. I yelped and slapped his hand away.

"Nate there are kids in this house" I hissed, feeling myself go red slowly. 

"They can't hear us" he whispered as he leant and gave me a soft peck on the lips. As he was about to move away, I quickly placed a hand behind his neck to pull him back in. He let out a soft moan, that internally drove me nuts, and I felt his arms wrap around my back, pulling me in closer. Every time we kissed, I felt like a teenage girl again, my heart running wild as my hands roamed through his hair. Our mouths moving synchronised as we pulled in close to each other.