Chapter 23 Teaser + Note

Author's note:

I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you guys by posting a note instead of a full chapter, please don't hate. BUT to make up for it, there is a snippet of Chapter 23 waiting for you guys at the bottom. Idk when I'll publish the full chapter, but it'll be soon.

So, I don't know if you've already guessed why I'm uploading this, but if you have, then good on ya! So, recently, my dream came true...

I HIT A MILLION READS.

And I know it may not be much compared to other authors, but thank you, thank you soo much! Writing is a passion of mine, and to know that people support it is amazing. Suck on that to the people who said I sucked at writing. And maybe I could even be published one dayy.... *gasp*

You all, reading, are adding to the support, clicking to read this book makes a huge difference to my day. And I know I may seem busy all the time (I kinda am) and that I don't update as much, but I swear, I take time out of my day to read every single comment.

That's very true, guys, I don't lie.

And yes, there was some hate, but whatever. And yes, there are people constantly fixing my Australian spelling, but you still gave my book that extra read, so booya, you've helped my dream by default.

Thanks again!!

Hugs and kisses to each and every single one of you!'

Songs:
Stupid Love - Jason Derulo
Shot Me Down - David Guetta ft. Skylar Grey

Tv:
TVD - Katherine's dead :O
Sherlock - Please return!!
Teen Wolf -Not up to date, but I'm worried for stiles. And Malia, get your hands off him
New Girl - Schmidt and Cece is so much cute than Church and Cece. But Nick and Jess are the bomb. Winston makes me laugh so hard.

Book:
Obsidian (Lux #1) - Jennifer L Armentrout!! So goood!! Daemon <3 omg

And also I burrowed the book Hush, Hush. Is it good? Havent started it.

Movie:
Vampire Academy- As Always, books are wayy better. And Dimitri's casting is terrible!

Snippet:

I didn't feel very well after last night, and my head was pounding. I rubbed my temples slowly, and sat up, looking at my surroundings. My heart sped up when I didn't recognise where I was.

I should've never left the dorm!

"Where am I?" I said. The rusty voice that came out even scared me. I blinked the water away from my eyes and sat up, confused. The wooden floor below me was what I'd slept on during the whole night, and my back was dead. Sunlight was pouring through the window and splashing onto my face, not at all helping the headache.

"In my bedroom, on my floor" I turned my head towards the door, to where the noise was coming from, and was stunned to silence.

Why God, WHY?

"Tell me, Abbie, how'd you end up here?" He pushed himself of the doorframe and crossed his hands. His eyes were twinkling with amusement as I attempted to scramble to my feet, but instead slipped and fell.

"D-Did anything happen, between us, I mean" I managed to stutter out. He chuckled and bent down, holding out a hand for me to hold on.

"Well, we made out" Jesse smirked, flickering his gaze down to my lips. His hand was still holding onto mine, even when we were standing up.

"What?" I croaked out. Those words made me want to gag. Yes, once upon a time, those dull blue eyes made my heart flutter, but not anymore. There was another guy now, one I was confident in, one with prettier blue eyes.

"Yes, I'm not lying" he mumbled, pulling me closer. "And for some reason, it really pissed Nate off, bad. He stormed off"

My heart stopped

End of Snippet. Everything will be explained, don't worry

Also, the new cover has my fave model on the cover :) it's Nils Butler :*