18. She's at A Beach Party

Side note: November 29th, 2013, I went to Justin's Believe Concert in Sydney. I touched his hand, three times, so for the past few days, I just have been on Cloud 9. Sorry for the late update.

Comments:

1. kateuhelsky
2.mrsRavenHoran
3.Zayns_my_man
4.RahelAmar
5.Panics

R.I.P Paul Walker

Chapter 18

"What?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. He flinched at the hard undertone in my voice and I saw his Adam's apple bob as he gulped.

"I hate that guy," he said "It's in my nature to protect my best friend"

"From what?" I exclaimed. It was totally unfair that he did that. I just cut of a phone call with Jesse so I could listen to his story, and made Jesse seem like a fool, when he had no fault at all.

"From him" he muttered, and even he seemed unconvinced with his weak reasoning. I shook my head at his lame excuse and stood up abruptly.

" Well, I want to go now," I said. "Are you going to take me back to the dorms? If not, I can just take a bus" I muttered angrily. I heard him let out an exasperated sigh and follow behind me, his footsteps sounding like thuds.

"I'm sorry..."

"You had no right to do that, let alone go through my phone!" I finally shouted, spinning around to glare at him. "It's Jesse I'm dating, not you, but Jesse. I have the right to know if my boyfriend texts me" I hissed at him, my heart aching at how wrong those words sounded, Nathaniel's jaws tightened and he shoved past me.

"Let's go" he practically growled out at me, opening the car door for me. A new kind of rage surfaced in his blue eyes. I got into the car, and flinched out how hard he slammed the door shut.

He started the car and the engined revved to life. I angrily put on my seatbelt. The rest of the car ride remained silent, tension lingering in the air.

That boat was bad luck

**

"Nemo!" Victor exclaimed, smushing his face against the glass.

Remember how I wanted family time? Yeah, well the twins were now officially a part of our family. Dylan had decided to visit the aquarium for our family gathering.

"Is he always this... Excited?" Lola asked, giggling at his childishness.

"And there's one that looks like Dory, Abbie you gotta come see this, and you too Lola" Victor exclaimed pointing at the fish. I chuckled and joined him, peering in the huge glass display. Riley and Jordan were having some kind of deep conversation to even notice us.

"Oh wow, and that's Gill!!" Lola laughed, pointing at one of the other fishes. I laughed at them, and walked away, leaving them two alone. Victor seemed enchanted by Lola's words and gazed at her. "What?"she asked.

"You are the first person to be as excited as me to see aquarium fishes" he said, truthfully sounding astounded. Lola giggled and playfully shoved his shoulder.

"Let's go to the shark tank!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands. I felt like I was an audience, watching their interaction.

"Bruce the Shark" he said, imitating Bruce's Australian accent. Lola just threw her head back and laughed and they run off to some other area of the aquarium. I shook my head head at how alike the two were and walked towards Riley and Jordan. They were hunched up in one of the cafés around the aquarium.