16. She Finds Out [Pict. Twins]

Well, I wrote out all the follows I'd received throughout the past week.. And guess what I realised? IT WAS A WHOLE PAGE!! Say Whaat!?!

Anyways, sorry for late update. Excuses? a) Eid-ul-Adha, b) school, c) My Wattpad suddenly stopped working

Forgive
Me?

Comments:
1.
kidrauhl64
2. cherishfaithh
3. babyjess__
4. yellow989
5. cattttttty

Btw, the comments are only from chapter 15, the previous chapter, because I do get comments on other chapters to.

I love you all

Chapter 16

It irritated me to look out the classroom window and see everyone else eating and talking with their friends. I hated watching them laugh as Nathaniel and I sat in Mr Jennings' classroom, writing out lines.

I will not skip class again.

I scribbled again, resulting in my pencil breaking. I grumbled and sharpened it rewriting the line for the four-hundred and seventeenth time.

"I don't want to do this anymore" I moaned, rubbing my eyes. They were stinging from staring at the lined paper consecutively for too long. Nathaniel effectively ignored my complaint and kept writing. I had literally memorized every detail in Mr Jennings' not so pretty classroom, even the minuscule ones, like the jagged crack on the surface of his table.

Speak of the devil....

"Nearly done writing out five hundred line?" He arched his eyebrow, walking over to our tables. Nathaniel put his pen down and smirked at me, raising his hand.

"Done" he said aloud, causing my eyes to widen. He is going to be allowed freedom before me. Mr Jennings scanned over his paper and nodded.

"You may leave then" he answered. I felt envious of that dickhead, finally allowed to go back to his dorm. I glanced out the window again and felt my heart drum with annoyance when I saw students heading off to their dorms after a long day.

"You should stop daydreaming and start writing more lines if you ever want to leave" Mr Jennings ordered before marching out of the classroom. I huffed and poised my pen, writing out more lines.

**
I felt pretty tired after the long day at detention and flunked onto my bed as soon as I got into my dorm, throwing my crutches beside the bed. I curled up and fell quickly into a net of slumber.

The fountain flowed with pristine water as I approached, my brunette hair flowing down my back. The white dress trailed behind me on the neatly cut green grass. I leaned down and brushed my fingers against the ripples in the water, sighing as the cool water came in contact with me.

"You came" said the husky voice. My heart jittered in delight as I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Of course I did" I replied, my voice just as hoarse as his. His delectable lips kissed my bare shoulder and started worked his way up, leaving every spot burning with electricity. I moaned and tilted my head, just enough for him to have easy access to my collarbones.

"You're so sexy" he sighed, spinning me around. His eyes were filled with lust which made me even more excited. "Take off your clothes" he sighed, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I leaned up drew close to his face, just close enough so our noses were touching.

"As you wish" I whispered, ripping the dress off to reveal the Daffy Duck lingerie. I crashed my lips onto him and he immediately responded. He pushed me back, but unfortunately, there wasn't a wall behind me, so we splashed into the fountain.

"Abigail" he moaned as he ground into me, even though we were literally soaking wet.

"Nathaniel...." I groaned.

"I love you" he sighed as we finished our 'business'. "Babe I want you forever"

I jolted up on my bed, my eyes wide opened. I was panting heavily as I scanned around the room, glad I was still in my room.

What the hell was that?

I thought I was with Jesse... Where did Nate come from?

**

Readjusting my crutches, I limped down the hallway, towards the cafeteria. My stomach was grumbling for some steaming dinner. I'd ordered the pasta and sat down at a table with the twins.

"Did you hear?" Victor chirped, slurping up a strand of spaghetti, causing me to cringe at the disgusting noise.

"Hear what?" I asked, popping bits of the pasta in my mouth. The monster in my stomach finally started to die down.

"Tessa's clothes were stolen, so she walked all the way to her dorm only in her bra and underwear to get some clothes" he laughed. "The funniest part was that she was wearing hello kitty under wear" he choked out. I tried imaging the scene in my head and laughed at the hilarity.

"I liked the tattoo of the butterfly though" Jordan shrugged, eating much more neatly that his brother. "And the belly piercing" he added, still looking down at the plate. Victor and I just stared at him and awaited an explanation. "It was a mean joke" he hurried in the end.

"Jordan?" Victor asked skeptically.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"What the fuck. Thanks for the story-kill" Victor huffed, slapping his brother on his head. Jordan glared at Victor, picked up a spoonful of soup, and splashed it on his shirt. I broke down into fits of laughter when I saw Victor hurriedly stand up. "This is expensive" Victor murderously whispered.

"You hit my head" Jordan argued calmly, drinking more of his soup. He made eye contact with me and it was obvious he was trying not to laugh. Victor suddenly poured his spaghetti all over Jordan and stomped out of the cafeteria, laughing. I skid my chair back, but a bit of bolognese had managed to splat onto me shirt, which I just licked off and ate.

"That escalated quickly." I muttered humorously.

"Excuse me" Jordan muttered and ran out as well. I just sat alone, gaping, wandering what just happened before finishing my pasta and heading back to my dorm. Before anyone told me to clean up the mess.

**

Slipping on my pajamas, I forced myself into bed for the night. My heart was pounding every time the noise of thunderstorms crashing reached my ears. I was covered in goosebumps. I hated thunder. It was stormy the night that my dad had tried to get rid of me.

Shivering, I slipped under the covers after turning off the lights. I even picked up the pink teddy bear Jesse had won for me and hugged it close in an attempt to get at least a wink of sleep. Now the storm seemed louder, as it was all my stupid mind was concentrating on. I smacked myself in the head.

Sleep, Abigail, ignore the thunder, I told myself.

But that was useless. I just stayed awake, very aware of the howling outside. My head was on the verge of bursting from how sleepless I felt. Tossing and turning just seemed to make me even more frustrated to the point where tears started spilling out of my eyes.

"Ughhh" I groaned, thumping out out of my bed. I tossed my hair up in a messy ponytail and wrapped a robe around me.

I knew what will help me. I knew exactly what would help me, but I wasn't sure if I'd make the right decision if I went. I sighed. It was the only way.

Tugging on my ugg boots, well boot, as the other foot was in a cast, I wrapped my robe tightly around me. I tip-toed outside my room and gently shut the door behind me.

"Sneaking out to see Nathaniel?" I jumped slightly and whipped around to see Rikki looking up at me with a smirk. She gave me a questioning look and I huffed, not bothering to hide the truth.

"Yeah" I mumbled, slightly reddening.

"So are you two togeth..."

"Just friends" I quickly cut in, shoving away my hair in front of my eyes. I thought back to the weird dream I had in my afternoon nap. She smirked knowingly at me and let me leave the dorm without another word.

Reaching his dorm, I knocked on his door and patiently waited for him to open the door. When he didn't answer after a while, I knocked again and leaned closley when I heard mumbling.

"Hide until I say so. Go!" I heard Nathaniel say hastily, before hearing footsteps approaching the door. I quickly pulled my ear back from the door and stood straight as the door was opened.

"Abigail?!" He said, sounding both shocked an surprised. I gave him a small nod.

"Hi," I sniffled "Is... is it a bad time" I asked, and chuckled when
I realised that I was standing in front of his door after curfew.

"No, not really" he said, letting me in. Thunder roared again and I whimpered once more as a tear slid down my face. "Hey" Nathaniel said softly, lifting my face and wiping away the tear. I snuffled.

"I must look like a big baby, crying because of the thunderstorm" I laughed/cried. I was shivering. He shook his head and embraced me in his arms tightly, placing my head on his chest. My heartbeat started slightly calming as I stood in his arms.

"You don't, Abigail" he whispered, I heard some floorboards in his dorm creak and became alarmed.

"Is anyone else here?" I carefully asked, looking past him. Nathaniel's face paled and he started becoming panicky. I was frightened when I saw a little boy, maybe a toddler, walking down the hallway.

This is just like those horror movies, with the little boy ghosts, scaring the crap out people with creepiness and cuteness before eating their hearts, I thought frantically. The boy waddled up before standing behind Nathaniel and tugging at his pants.

"Daddy, why didn't you look for me?" the boy mumbled, hugging a teddy bear close to him
.

I froze. So did Nathaniel.

Brayden.

I hadn't even considered the thought of Brayden being Nathaniel's son. I just thought he was a brother or a cousin, not a son.

" Brayden, I said I'll look for you" Nathaniel huffed, pulling the boy away from his pants and picking him up. Brayden giggled as Nathaniel kissed his cheek. I just watched their exchange. "Now go to bed" he ordered in a light tone, putting him down.

"Who is she?" He suddenly whispered, pointing at me. My eyes widened, but I stayed quiet. Nathaniel looked at me, as if figuring out what to tell his son.

"Abigail. My friend" He answered his son. He bent down and ruffled his hair. "Now go to sleep, buddy" he chuckled. Brayden giggled and ran off into his room, leaving me, Nate and a lot of tension in the room.

"It is a bad time, isn't it" I mumbled. I felt foolish and angry for running here out of all places when I couldn't sleep.

"Abigail you can stay if you..." I shook my head. He has a son? Did he never think of mentioning that to me. I glared at him. He probably has a wife too, at the age of 18.

And for the first time, I believed Tessa. He is bad news. I turned around and left the dorm.

"Abby!" He shouted behind me, also leaving his dorm.

"You liar!" I yelled back angrily, running far from him until I had reached my own dorm.

Nathaniel's POV

She can't be like the rest of them, I won't believe it. I can't bring myself to it. Retiring back to my dorm, I went to Brayden's room.

"Maggie" I whispered, slightly shaking her. She was asleep next to Brayden's crib.

"Yes darling?" She answered, her eyes still closed.

"I'm going out for the night. Take care of Bray and call me if you need anything" I quickly told her.

"Are you going to go have boom boom with another girl? The don't." She asked, her voice coated with sleep. I slightly reddened at the choice of words.

"No, Maggie" I said before leaving the dorm and heading for my destination.

When I reached the dorm, I knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened.

"Nate?" Rikki answered, rubbing her watery eyes.

"Hi" I said, walking into the dorm. "Which way is Abigail's room?" I asked.

A/N

So? I updated on the weekend! Sorry, I no longer can determine when I'll update, as I have yearlies soon.

Tell me: Boring/okay/ Awesome

What do you think will happen between Natigail? What about Jessigail? And what about the picture of the twins? Thoughts below.

Hint to next Chapter:

Look up the meaning of the name Brayden.
(Answers below)

Banners? Message them to me to be included in a chapter and a shoutout :)

Song: Heartbreaker - Justin Bieber

Tv Show: 1. TVD. - S5E2&3 - Silas and Quetsiya both should just kill each other. Stefan lost his memory? Whatttt? But I heard he falls in love with Elena again!!! YAY! ❤️ Stelena is meant to be. Damon should find someone else to make him happy. Soz. I want Klaus Back. Matt is just... What? And Nadia, die.

2. The Tudors- OMG YOU GUYS I LOVE THIS SHOW! KING HENRY VIII IS HOT!!!

Movie: The Proposal