28. They're together PART 1

Dear Angry Fans,

There's always an end to everything. And I thinks time to end this book. I don't know what else I could do with the characters. Rather end it than continue it shittily.

BUT, there will be a bonus chapter after the Epilogue. More info on that BELOW!!

My book Unique shall be my next priority + A secret book I'm writing. And Suck It Up, Princess. Unique will have my current format (QOTC, fave tv, movie, song etc...). It's not like I'm disappearing :) I'll just have new characters to work with and new love story to untangle!

I thought about making Unique a spin-off, with Brayden, but you see, I'm sure everyone will be rooting for Brayden and I won't really have the flexibility to do whatever I want with the character. And I've already written 10 chapters of Unique, and I actually love the guy I've created (maybe you will too), and I don't want to change him and his story :)

(Also, I decided to break this up, cause I don't have time to write the second half of this, so you might aswell get something, right?

SHORT AND SWEET)

OKAY

QOTC Winners

1. Shawnie816 (ice cream)

2.pandabear0987 (tacos)

3. TamaraFayez (mac'n'cheese)

4.NiamsFreeWifi (Gummy Bears)

5. SupermanIsMyBatman (Oreos)

QOTC- What three things do you notice on a guy or girl .first (looks wise) ?

For me: 1) Their smile (I love it when a hot guy has the cutest smile eg. Nils Butler. AND DIMPLES) 2) Hair ( I like darker hair so much, like black and brunettes) 3) Shoulders or Eyes (muscular shoulders are perf. Eye colours like blue, green, hazel, greg are all my fave) extra hot: dark hair and light eyes asdfgjkl

RIP Robin Williams (I cried)

Enjoy!

Chapter 28 - Pt 1

I felt surreal, honestly. I felt as though someone will pinch me any moment and BAM! I'd wake up from the dream. I felt happier than I'd ever felt before.

As I opened the door, I couldn't stop the smile that split across my face when I saw Nate standing there, a single rose in his hand. His hair was sleeked back, his blue eyes looking me up and down.

"Hello, beautiful" he smiled, walking into the dorm and pulling me close. He pressed a soft kiss on my lips, and I melted.

"Hey, Handsome" I whispered back, taking the rose from his outstretched hand.

The Dance was tonight.

My dress was black, stopping right above my knees. The top half of it was fitted and formed nicely around my figure. The bottom half puffed out like a skater skirt. Rikki had taken the time to tie my hair up, before curling it into ringlets. I had stayed up watch thousands of 'Smokey Eye' tutorials, and the end result wasn't that bad, as it only took me three goes to get the right wash of black over my eyelid.

The thought of going to this dance has been whirling in my mind for the last week, especially since I'll be seeing Tessa there after a long time.

Tessa....

After we 'officially' became a couple, Nate said he was going to break off anything with Tessa the very next day. Yes, he kept his promise, but believe me when I say that Tessa's glares in the hallways were vicious.