27. She's Being 'Wooed' [Pict. Brayden]

I'm Back!! And please take time to read the Author's note at the end of this chapter.

RAMADAN KAREEM ❤️

I'm also curious to know who you support in the World Cup? I supported Australia, but come one, everyone knew they'd get beaten. So I supported Columbia (James asdfgh), now it's Kind of ehh, Germany and Argentina but i can't pick :( Hope Neymar gets better though :(

💙💙BLUES WON STATE OF ORIGIN💙💙

Oh, and for this chapQOTC Winners. You guys have met a lot of people

1. upondaisyhill (Liam Hemsworth)

2. simply-nerdy (Maroon 5)

3. that-random-brunette (JLo,Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Connor Franta)

4.Fckndavefranco (the Vamps, 5sos, conor Maynard, ed sheeran)

5. Six064 (BVB ANDY SIXX WHAT!)

QOTC : If you could eat one thing (plus water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? will remain the same weight you are now forever.

I'd probably go with Pizza or Dark Chocolate or Salmon sushi... Disobeying the rules, but come on, choosing one is hard!!

On with the Chappie...

BUT WAIT! I CHANGED THE CAST SO THAT NILS BUTLER JUST PLAYS NATE, CAUSE I ALWAYS USE HIM IN THE COVERS SO MIGHT ASWELL

Chapter 27

I couldn't stop recalling that night. I was honestly scared to death, constantly regretting the stupid words rushing out of my mouth.

Why couldn't I have just say yes?

What if Nathaniel has given up on us?

The questions were slaughtering by brain, one cell at a time. It has been days since that night he asked me to be his girlfriend, and not a single word from Nate. He'd basically gone MIA.

So here I was, working my first shift at Maggie's sweet store, hoping I'd bump into him. I was one edge 24/7, jumping at every buzz my phone made. I desperately hoped this job could reel my mind away from the ongoing thoughts of Nate. So far, it was failing to do so.

"Abbie!" Dylan's sharp voice sliced through my thoughts. I abruptly blinked and turned to glare at him. "I've been calling you for so long. This lady wants a choc-chip cookie, a gummy bear brownie and three kit-kat cupcakes" he listed as I quickly jotted them down. I flashed an apologetic smile at the woman, who seemed very disappointed at my lack of concentration.

And it's only my third day on the job.

I rushed to put the ordered items into a paper bag, before handing it to the lady, shooting her a sorry smile again. My hands were shaking as I calculated up the total, uncomfortable under her scrutinising glare.

"$5.70" I mumbled, holding out an open palm in which she dropped the cash in. My eyes followed her as she left the store, before I groaned.

"What's on your mind, Abbie. That's the fifth customer you've disappointed" Dylan said, deciding to lecture me. My shoulders sagged.

"I know" I responded dejectedly, willing myself to get my head together.

When the shift finally ended, I debated on whether or not I should go upstairs. Maybe I could give Brayden a visit, ask where his father has been. The other half of me was completely scared of that idea, knowing the answer could possibly disappoint me. I stood there staring into space, frightened when a voice interrupted my thoughts.