10. She Makes Fake Bird Poop [Pict. Riley]

Chapter Ten? Already? Oh my oh my. Well we reached the goal much faster than expected *Silent Party* and I'm happppy!

Goal shall be extended -

Goal - This week I can't update until Saturday (Australian time) as I have a busy week of school work. I hope I have 16000+ reads by then though :) It'd make me happy

#139 Humour, #209 Romance!!

Shoutouts *deep breath* :

ShobhaNalonnil, JYGwriter, viivee, dogsgunnabarkxx, suzyyyyyyyy, JungleMonkey, harryme123, Starrystylinson, cogurl, chacolate22, booknerd1523, rizzosl (teen wolf is the bomb) , JenBis, Immadivababe, IvoryNguyen, briannaal_, danie7one, BabyAzn, idkdanica, Jze1812, CholeMachen, Ammarahxx

Chapter 10

"You're it!" I shouted and ran to the other end off the hallway, dodging many teenagers along the way.

"What the hell?" Dylan shouted back "I'm not even playing" he said. That's a trick. I know him well enough to know that. He'll say he's out but before you know it, you're it.

"Dylan I got the bozo" Riley shouted across the hall, chuckling as he tipped me. I saw Dylan giving him a thumbs up before flinging me the bird and turning away. "He tipped me and I tipped you" Riley shrugged.

"Asswipe" I grumbled. He patted me back.

"Sore loser" He stuck his tongue out before. Running down the hallway. Oddly, I felt gleeful, like I was right at home.

Even though it was Monday morning.

**

" So if y is 234, what is x?" Questioned the Maths teacher, quirking his eyebrow. I grumbled and slumped further down in the plastic chair. Kill me. Kill me now. As expected, Bertha Jane's hand shot out in the air like it was an auction for the title of 'Brad Pitt's eight child'

"517.8" her prissy voice spoke. I ran a hand through my ponytail, rolling my eyes. Mr Maths teacher nodded in acknowledgement and then hitched the book up higher in his hands.

"But vhy?" He questioned her in his Indian accent.

"Because the equivalent of the two first values is half the..." She droned on about the reasons until I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up and slammed my palm onto the wooden surface, the noise reverberating through the classroom.

"Nobody cares" I exclaimed, tapping my foot. "This won't help us in the future. I mean who gives a shit.."

"Ms Antonias, that's enough. Leave the classroom -"

"Gladly" I jumped up and pranced out of the dull room. B1 cheered me on, but shut up when Mr Maths teacher glared at him.

"And after-school detention!" He shouted out just before I shut the door. I sighed and roamed through the hallway aimlessly until I heard a voice inside an empty classroom.

"Maggie, tell Brayden I love him. Goodbye" I stopped dead on my tracks. Those names were very famil..

"What are you doing out here?" Nathaniel frowned, stepping out of the classroom. I shrugged and looked back at him. Who's Brayden? Was he gay? I shook the thoughts out of my head and turned back to him.

"Got kicked out of class. You?" I asked, looking at his red-rimmed eyes. He was either a) hungover or be b) not sleeping at night. His blue eyes seemed to be lacking the normal oomph that was always visible. He seemed stressed.