26. She's Lost her Bad Girl Vibes

Sorry.... (I know, lame way to come back after a mini hiarus, but I hope you all still love me and the book haha )

Also, A LOT of things happen in this chapter, in the sense that many events take place withing a small chapter. I hope it's not confusing. Please tell me if it is

AND this book has a few more chapters left (anywhere between 2-6 depending on how many loose ends I want to fix). BUT there will be another book coming out called 'Princess'. I've posted a preview if you want to see it. If you liked this story, I honestly recommend checkijng that out.

COMMENTS

1. Lovestory205 (Ivy - Kissed by an angel (never heard of it))

2. ReganJeffrey (Tris- divergent)

3. daylianna (cassia-Matched)

4. alisoncannon (hazel grace - tfios)

5.because_I_read (hermione - if you dont know where she's from, which rock do you live under?)

I would be Katniss and not volunteer for Prim (sorry) and then date Gale and love him aghhhh Gale just run away and marry him. He is beautiful

QOTC: Who is the most famous person you have interacted with/seen in public/ gotten the autograph of? ( I touched justin Bieber's hand three times at his 2 hour concert, a lot of eye contact happened too. I also have the autograph of Chris Hemsworth two times: once on a poster, one in my journal)

Chapter 26

I felt warm. I felt relaxed. An unexplainable warmth spread through my body as I yawned and peeped open an eye to speculate my surroundings.

A chest?

My eyes widen as I start to panic. I lift my head from the hard abdomen to meet a pair of blue eyes.

"The bruises hurt" Nathaniel mumbled, running his fingers through my hair. I chuckled and sat up, loving the familiar surrounding of his dorm.

"I forgot we came back here" I sighed, flopping back onto the pillow. I wanted to smile. No, we didn't have sex. I just fell asleep beside him. It's been a while since I've slept with Nate. Waking up beside him was kind of very... comfortable.

"Yeah..." He said, the huskiness of his morning voice giving me pleasurable shivers. He sat up beside me and I took a second to admire his sculpted chest and tattoos. He turned his head to look at me, and studied my feature for a second, before leaning in and placing a soft, lingering kiss on my lips, before pulling back.

"Guess what?" I whispered, my heart hammering in my chest.

"What?" He asked, his eyes still hazy from sleep. I want to tell him so badly... But I quickly changed the track of the conversation.

"I got a job at Maggie's Sweet Shop" I smiled. He raised his eyebrows.

"Well, guess who you're co-worker is?" he chuckled, glancing across at me. I shrugged. Honestly, I'd just assumed it was him."It's Dylan" he responded, and laughed at my shocked response.

Dylan? Working at the cookie shop? How come I didn't know?

"Hey?" Nate's voice interrupted my trail of thoughts. I flickered my gaze over to him and raised an eye questioningly. "Would you like to come to an underground fight tonight?" He asked. I thought for a while.

"What about your bruised face and busted lip" I asked. He shrugged and flicked it off, like it was no big deal. I studied him with narrowed eyes, not sure of what my reponse should be. He stared back at me with anticipation. I sighed, before nodding my head, and placing it on his shoulder. I just sat there and, breathed in, happy about the current reality.