Chapter 24

YAY!!

Here's the update.

Drumroll please!!

Bada-da-da-da-da-chhh

***MAKE SURE TO READ THE IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END***

*Carter's POV*

"What is wrong with you!? Why would you say that!? And on my birthday too!" I shouted at him angrily. Will held my arms back to keep me from attacking the idiot in front of me.

"Wait please Carter. I didn't mean it like that. It just kinda slipped I'm so sorry. Please, please forgive me, I'm so so so sorry." he pleads clasping his hands together as he looks down at me with large eyes.

"Sorry isn't gonna do much this time." I spat at him angrily.

*2 hours earlier*

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted jumping out of their hiding place throughout the house.

I looked at all of them weirdly before I remembered this was a surprise party (even though no one did a good job of keeping it a secret.)

"Oh right... AHH!" I exclaim in fake shock as I place a hand over my heart. "You guys I had no idea!" I fake before walking into the house and hugging my brothers who stood in front of me with pouting faces. "Aww, it's okay idiots. You didn't really keep it a secret anyways." I coo as I attempt to wrap my arms around my two giant brothers. The two of them continue to pout after I've pulled away but it's soon replaced with their usual goofy grins.

Before I could react three sets of arms wrap around me making me squeal.

"Happy birthday!!" Diana, Katie and Riley shout in my ear causing me to wince.

"Ow!" I exclaim while they laugh pulling away from me. "Thanks guys." I smile and laugh along with them.

"Long time no see Carter." I turn around to see Matt standing behind me.

"Matty!" I squeal wrapping my arms around him in a hug. He chuckles before hugging me back. I could feel Will's suspicions through the air in the room. "What are you doing here? Did John come with you?" I ask.

"No he didn't. But Diana told me it was your birthday this weekend and I decided to surprise both of you by coming." he smiles at Diana before pulling her to his side and kissing her forehead. A light pink covered her face which made me laugh.

"Aww, you guys are so cute together!" I squeal hugging them both.

"What, no hugs for us?" I look over my shoulder to see Hunter and Anthony looking at me with crossed arms and pouty faces.

"No." I say smirking and sticking my tongue out at them.

"Well then at least give me a hug." I turn to see Harry standing at the doorway with a gift bag in his hand and a backpack slung over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I exclaim running towards him and hugging him tightly before letting go and smiling widely at him.

"Dude what are you doing here? I thought you were gonna stay in England until our graduation?" Will asks confused before they do that weird bro-hug thing.

Harry had a 4.0 GPA so he was able to visit his dad in England until graduation came around. School was almost over for us seniors anyway so the school was fine with it.

"I was until I got a message from your brother there," he says pointing at Anthony who smirks and winks at me. "that I had to come home for Carter's birthday this weekend."