1️⃣

Chapter 1

Tamia
"FUCK YOU BITCH!" I yelled to the schools slut, Chelcee. The crowds of people roared of laughter. She started to tear up and ran off with her minions."IN MY OFFICE!NOW!" Mrs. Johnson the principal yelled at me.
I rolled my eyes and followed her to her office.She sat down in the rolling chair and i sat in the light green sofa chair in front of her." What was that about." Mrs. Johnson tried saying in a calming way." Ms.cake face thought she was feeling herself and shoved me into a locker." I said. She shook her head. "Our school has been getting alot of reports because of you!" She snapped." Honestly,I don't give a flying fuck." I said. She looked at me disappointed. The loud ass bell rung and i stood." Ok this is the last time im warning you. If you get into trouble one more time,i'll expel you." She said smirking. I scoffed and walked out. Why hello. My name is Tamia Ward. I'm 5'3 . I have dark- brownish eyes and i have sandy brown hair with purple highlights.
I walked into the girls' locker room and put on navy blue basketball shorts and a black tank top. Im still wearing my black Timberlands. Packing all my stuff, I walked out the school to meet up with my  friends,Matt and Cameron.
I walked in the alley where the squad meets. I saw Matt wiping a silver gun and Cameron with his back on the wall. "Aye Tamia wanna go rob the bank. I smirked and nodded at the same time. We saw people walk into the bank. Matt kept the lookout while Cameron gave us gloves and masks. We climbed on the roof and stayed low. "Matt, where's the map?" I whispered yelled. Matt passed the map and i put it flat on the banks' roof. "Ok, so, Cameron you put the bank on lockdown." He nodded. "Matt, you shoot the hostages." He also nodded." And I'll put the money in the bag." I said making sure no one was coming out. "I don't know about this?" Matt said. I looked at him ." We'll be fine." I said looking at the map. Welp i should of listened to that dinosaur.