9️⃣

Tamia

I was walking down the street when a guy came up to me. He was scared and suddenly shot me. I couldn't move. I I opened my eyes and shot up. I looked around the room . It was mine. I looked at the time. 7:12 in the morning." SHHIIIITTTT." I said frustrated. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on clothes. I went downstairs and headed out the door.
I walked into the classroom and all eyes were on me. " WHAT !" I yelled harshly. I walked to an empty seat and everybody's attention was back on the board. The door flew opened and some officers walked in. The teacher looked at them confused. One of them scanned everyone's face stopping at Cam's. He walked up to him and pulled his arm. " I'm officer Bob. Step in the hallway please." He said. Cam sighed and walked into the hallway.

Cam pov

I walked into the hallway nervous af. They started asking questions about the robbery at the bank the other day. " was anyone you know involved?" Bob said. I looked at the teacher and answered the question." Actually our teacher did. One day he came in drunk or something telling us about the robbery. " I said.
The officer nodded while writing something on the notepad. He told me to go back into class. Right when I did the bell rung. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the class. Tamia and Matt walked up to me." What did they say?" Matt said nervously. Right when i was going to answer, the police was walking to their car with our teacher in handcuffs. Tamia slowly pointed to the car. " i lied and told them the teacher robbed the bank " I said. We looked at each other and started screaming 'Hallelujah ' while doing a funny dance. Tamia and I stopped when we reached the stairs. Matt kept going and started to tumble down the stairs. When he got to the bottom he didn't move. We ran down stairs and helped him get up.

Tamia pov

Shit . He started to fall down the steps. Cam's eyes widened and I gasped. We ran downstairs and helped him up and started to carry him to cam's car. I put him in the front seat and I sat in the back. Cam sped to the hospital. " help!" I shouted. Nurses started to come over to us and put Matt on a gurney.