1️⃣3️⃣

Tamia

We were just watching tv when Matt came downstairs yelling like a dinosaur. While that happened, someone was knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door to see a cop. They rushed into house and grabbed everybody . Including candyLady.
The cop kept asking us questions. Wait, isn't Matt drunk. Shit. "One more question." The cop asked. " who robbed the fucking bank!" He yelled . Fuck it." It was me." I said. The cop smirked and put me in handcuffs."you guys are free to go." He said letting the others leave. 
I was currently sitting in court twirling in the chair."stop that!" The cop said.
I smirked and started to yell. The court grew silent . " sorry I just sharted." I said innocently.
The judge said I'm guilty. Omg I can't go to jail yet! I'm 17. I turned my head and saw my squad looking at me surprised. Some cops came over to me and put me into the cop car. Fml. We arrived at juvenile place and made me wear orange outfit. They walked me to my cell and I'm bunking with some buff kid.
"What you in for?" He asked with a raspy voice."robbed a bank." I said while rolling my eyes. "Lights out!" Someone yelled. I hopped on the top bunk and just stared at the ceiling. The lights went out shortly after he yelled. This is so uncomfortable. Fml fml fml so hard Obama can feel it.