1️⃣5️⃣

Tamia pov

Beep beep beep

Shit am I in the hospital again. My eyes shot opened. I saw Matt staring at me from the bed." Whaa" I said. "Out if nowhere." He mumbled while laughing.
" where is Cameron?" I asked. Matts eyes got opened. " oh shit where he at?" He said. Matt grabbed our clothes and we changed. Matt walked out first checking his phone.
Wait he was calling someone." CAM WHERE TF ARE YOU?" Matt said. His eyes grew wide and i was just staring at him to say wtf is going on. He put the phone in his pocket slowly." What is going on?" I asked. " That wasn't Cam. It's was some dude. C'mon we gotta go." He said while walking out the door. We ran to a cab and got in. " East 144 street!" Matt said quickly.
Oh fuck. "Maybe it's that other gang that we robbed in 2012. " I told Matt. " it might be. Let's just hope that nothing bad happens though." He said looking me in the eye. We stared for a while until the driver said that we were here.
We got out . Matt got out two black bandanas. He handed one to me. We put them on. I heard yelling from a stank building. I nudged Matt . We started to walk into the building quietly. Matt saw Cam tied to a chair. Ewww these gang leader Taylor Caniff. His back was turned to us. I walked up to him and started to choke Taylor. Matt ran by and grabbed Cam. Taylor flipped me over his shoulder. I looked up to see the rest of his gang. Jacks, Carter, Aaron and Nash? " Nash?" I said. Hayes walked up to the squad. " Hayes?" I said . Their eyes widened. " WTF" I yelled. The jacks grabbed my holders and tied me to a chair. " let me go dick sucking cunts!" I yelled while struggling. Nash pretended to slap me and I went with it.