6️⃣

Unknown pov

I jumped out the window with that bish in my hands. I started to get into my car when Cameron started running toward the car. I struggled to find the car key. The window shattered making glass with my face. I started screaming. He opened the door and tried to get Tamia. I tried fighting him off , but he just grabbed the back of my head and slammed it onto the steering wheel. I blacked out after that.

Cameron pov

They jumped out the window. Wtf. We're like on the 3rd  floor. We and down the stairs and followed them into the parking lot. Matt got lazy again and stopped running. I kept following them until I got to their car. They struggled to find the keys. The door was locked so I just punched the window. They screamed and tried fighting me. I got frustrated and slammed their head on the steering wheel.
I grabbed Tamia and walked back in the hospital where Matt was. Luckily, the lights and electricity came back on.
I dropped her off in her room so she can get the surgery. I walked into the waiting room and saw Matt panting and my mom. I sat down in the chair in between them.

* 2 hours later..*

Tamia pov

I woke up and my leg and head were hurting so fuckin bad. I groaned. A nurse walked in and said I could leave. I nodded. I looked for my clothes. Once I found them, I stumbled into the bathroom and changed. I struggled to walk out the room and saw cam's mom filling in papers. I couldn't feel my leg and just stopped and fell. Matt saw this and picked me up. The same nurse walked up to me and said I needed a wheelchair. She grabbed a navy blue one and helped me sit down. "She's gonna need this for a month"she said. Matt nodded . I started wheeling and doing tricks. The room grew silent and everyone stared. I shrugged it off and start to roll out the hallway into the elevator. I waited for everyone.
Once we arrived at the 1st floor, I zoom out and headed outside. I stopped once the warm air hit my face. I rolled at a regular pace while everybody walked to a red truck. It wasn't going to be enough room so I sat in the opened part. We headed home . They said Jayshawn lost his memory. We walked in and I just stared at the steps. " my mom said she is installing this chair thing so you can go up and down the stairs " cam said on his phone . "How am I going to get up the stairs now noob?" I asked. He looked down at me." I'll carry you and idk how you're gonna take showers or shit." He said chuckling." CAMERON!" His mom said. He laughed and apologized. He put me over his shoulder with my wheelchair in the other hand. He put the chair down and put me in it. "Thanks." I said while rolling to my room. I opened the door quietly and saw Matt going through my underwear drawer. I rolled silently over to him. "  whatcha  doin?" I asked. He got scared and dropped my underwear. He started blushing like hard. I laughed and shook my head. "Next time you go through my shit, I will twist your balls so hard they'll fall off." I whispered. He nodded. He sat on my bed. " soooo.." He said awkwardly. "Soooo.." I mocked him. " I like someone that goes to our school." He said. After he said that, I started moving my eyebrows up and down. " what?" He said while scratching the back of his neck.  I rolled over to him." Who is it?" I whispered. He started to get nervous. " I got to go home." He said while getting up quickly. He started to walk to my door. I grabbed his arm. He looked down on me." Just a hint."
I asked nicely. He sighed. " she has an A in her name. " he said and walked out.  How DAFAQ am I supposed to figure that out. I jumped in bed and fell asleep.