8️⃣

Tamia

It was 5  now. I was currently in my room when I heard a tapping on my door. I got up and opened my door. Soon as I did, my nose started to bleed. Wtf! Matt was laughing is ass off. " YOU LITTLE-" I yelled but was cut off by Cam. " dude. Chill." He said .
My nose FÛCKING hurts so bad. I stomped out my room towards Matt. I picked him up and whispered " do that again and I swear I'm gonna slice off your hairless, little-" I was cut off by him nodding. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I wiped my nose and walked to the kitchen. The backdoor was opened so i walked toward it. The fam was swimming in this big ass pool. " Dammmmmnnnn." I mumbled. I put on  a black bikini and went downstairs. Nobody was looking , so I snuck into the pool and went underwater. I swam to someone and pulled their swimming trunks down. I popped up from under the water and laughed so hard . Cam started to laugh too. Matt blushed and went under water.

*5 hours later*

it was 10 something and I was listening to some music while starring at the ceiling. There was a tap at my window. I looked at my window and saw a boy. Mmmmmm ohhhh mmmmyyyygooodddd. I walked toward the window and opened it. " who the fuck are you?" I asked. He just stared sadly and punched me in my eye. I stumbled backwards while holding my eye." What the fuck!!" I yelled. He climbed the ladder and ran toward a car with Chelsea in it. That bitch! Cam came into the room." What's wrong?" He asked . I turned around and his jaw dropped. I felt suddenly tired. I was walking towards my bed when I blacked out before I could make it. I'm always passing out now.