5️⃣

Jayshawn pov

Miss lady got a phone call and started frikkin out. At that moment, the door busted open. A man walked in with a gun. That lady started screaming and the man stepped on the phone. He pulled the trigger and I guess I got shot because I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Cameron pov

Tamia woke up for like 12 seconds and fell back to sleep. Wtf . She died like for 30 seconds. " well she still has to go through surgery." The doctor said. I nodded and went to the waiting room. I texted Matt to come to the hospital. The ambulance busted through the door with Jay on the gurney. I shot up and followed. Nurses tried holding me back. Suddenly, the lights went out.

Matt pov

I walked in the hospital and the lights went out. I took out my phone and put the flash on . I was walking towards Cam until people wearing all black started punching him. I ran towards them and started fighting them off. Wait, why am I here. " Cameron!" I yell while finishing the dude off. " yea ?" I heard a voice say next to me. " why am I here?" I asked. "Tamia and her bro got shot." He said in a dull way. " that means the electricity is down." I said . His eyes widened and we ran to the room. We opened the door and somebody had tape over her mouth and jumped out the window. I ran over to the window and looked out.

Tamia pov

I woke up the next 5 minutes.  The doctor explained he was going to do next. He walked into the bathroom then the lights went out. It was pitch black. I heard a door open. I could barely move. I felt tape being put on my mouth and me being lifted. Suddenly, the only light was the opened window. The door opened and there stood Matt and cam. The doctor jumped out the window landing on me. Making me black out because of the impact.