1️⃣4️⃣

*2 days later*
Tamia

I was in my cell when a cop was unlocking the door. I looked up. "Come on ward, you're being bailed." The cop said. A smirked formed on my face. I got up and followed the cop out of the cell. They handed me my clothes I got arrested in and I changed quickly in the bathroom. The first hour I was there I got a tattoo. A FUCKING TATTOO!
I walked out to see my squad waiting anxiously. Once they noticed me, we walked out and got in a truck."so......." Matt said. " so what?" I said back."how you get that?" He said pointing to my tattoo. "Honestly I don't know I woke up with it." I said while shrugging. He nodded and looked out the window.

Cam

I finally got the money to bail out Tamia. Matt and I got in my truck and drove to the juvenile place. Once we were there I filled out papers and have them the money. A few minutes later, Tamia came out with slightly larger muscles and a tattoo. Well damn it's been like 2 days. We walked out got into the car.
Five minutes later, the truck was violently rocked forward. I looked out of the back window to see a black van."SHIT shit SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" I started mumbling. I stomped on the gas pedal and drove as fast as I could. We were almost at a traffic light and it turned red. Another black van ride pass in front of us and I swerved and hit a pole.
That's all I could remember before I felt a sharp pain go through my body.