2️⃣

Tamia

I climbed through the vent. According to the map, it leads to the safe. There were two different directions. " Matt and Cam go that way." I said pointing to the right. They did. I went through the left tunnel that led me to the safe. I looked through the holes. Security wasn't there. A devious smirk appeared on my face. I searched for cameras and there wasn't any.
I broke the lid off and jumped down, the bag dangling from my shoulders . I took my tazer from my sock and put it up to the door. The keypad started smoking and i faned it because of the fire alarms. I opened the gold lock and went in. There was video tape recordings from today on like 20 different screens. "Hey!" A deep voice yelled. I looked behind me and saw Security guards walking in."shit" I mumbled. I put my other foot in the door and locked it. That should last them a while.
I heard gun shots and screams. The sound of medal crashing the ground filled the air. The plan was going well. I filled the bag looked for a vent. Once i got in the vent heading for the roof,i texted Matt and Cam to hurry and climb to the roof. Once they did, we jumped off the building. We started running before we saw sirens. I ran into my house with the boys following me. "Damn you run fast" Matt said gasping for air. Me and Cam looked at him." The bank is around the corner " Cam said. "Oh i know. Im not used to run fast like that." Matt said. "Welp, lets burn stuff!!" I yelled . First we changed into different clothes. We got the shoes and clothes we were wearing while robbing the bank and put them into my bonfire. Cameron threw a match into the hole and we watched it burned. Once we were done, i decided to break the silence." Um, the security guard saw my face." I said nervously. "Let's go to the mall!" Cameron said in a hogh pitched voice."YAAAAAAASS!!" Matt said also in a high voice. " i hate you guys." I said while getting up." We love you too!"
*to the mall*
We walked in ."meet me at the food court at 5" i said. They nodded and walked away. I walked into the salon." Hello, im Neda." A women about 23 said. " hi neda can i get a hair treatment?" I asked in the nicest way i could.she nodded and I followed her into a room. "Sit in the chair please." Neda said. I nodded and walked to a chair."what would you like sweetie?" Neda said. " on the side of my head, can you shave it and die my hair red." I said confidently. She nodded and started to work on my hair.
*hour later*
She turned my chair to face the mirror. YAAAAASSSS! I like it. We walked to the cash register." Oh,its ok no cost at all." Neda said. "Thanks" i said . I walked into an eye place where they sold contacts. I bought grey contacts. I walked yo the bathroom and pit them in. I look sexy af.
I checked the time and it was about 4:28. I walked toward the food court and saw Matt and Cam eating like animals. I walked up to the table and put my hand on my hip. They looked up at the same time." I said 5 o clock." I said . "Holy shit!" They screamed in sync. It coght some attention but idgaf. We got up and walked out. We decided to see a movie. We went and saw some random funny movie.