1️⃣2️⃣

Tamia

I woke up on the kitchen counter. I was wearing a onesie.i looked around the kitchen and got up. I walked into the living room to see cam under the couch. And well, there's Matt licking a door while snoring. It's been like a month since my hair grew back. It's even now. I was looking in matts room for some toilet paper. Instead I found goldish hair die. I put like 2 gold streaks in my hair.
I walked downstairs to see Matt on the couch with his butt in the air sleep mad cam in the kitchen taking some Advil." Wtf happened last night," I asked. " we can never drink again." Cam said while laughing. I walked out the kitchen into the living room when I noticed Matt was gone. Dammit Matt . I ran outside and he just stood there naked. He still drunk."
Turn up!" He attempted to say and jumped in the pool. I jumped in ."Cameron!" I yelled while dragging him out the pool. " what ?" He stood at the back door."JESUS MATT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR CLOTHES!" He yelled. Matt fuckin fell asleep. It was just there. " I can't do this anymore." I said and walked in the house. Cam came running with a towel and Hayes was in the living room just CHILLIN. I looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. On Twitter. " so wake up the members of my nation!" I screamed in his ear. I gripped my stomach from laughing so hard . A little girl cam up to Hayes and sat by him. I grabbed some candy out the cabinet from the kitchen and handed it to her. " omg thank you gurl." She said in a sassy lil tone. "I like you." I said . She laughed and ate some gummy bears. Matt came in from the back door confused af. Cam came in after him with wide eyes. " I'm gonna take a shower." Cam said. Matt went upstairs. Hayes candyLady and I watched tv.