1️⃣0️⃣

Tamia pov

We were here for like an hour. Can they please just say if he's dead or nah . A doctor came out of the room ." For Espinosa ." He called out looking around the room. Cam and I stood and followed him into the room. I looked at Matt and was surprised. He had a stitch mark above his left eyebrowhad a large scar On his right eye. He got got FUCKED up! " he has a concussion but he can leave in 2 days." The doctor says. Cam and I nod. The doctor leaves the room and it is silent. Suddenly I heard a voice say"I want food" . I look up and see Matt waking up. Cam calls for a doctor. The doctor before comes back in to see Matt just looking around. Matt stares at Cam for like 5 mins and started laughing.
Did he put him on drugs. Then, he stares at me. But he cries instead. Like damn I'm not that ugly. He instantly starts smiling. From under the blanket, a yellow liquid shot up in the air and landed on the floor. He cried again and it stops. Wai- did he just piss on the floor. The doctor looked at Matt with widened eyes. " well his laughing gas should of wore off by now but I checked everything and he's ready to go now." The doctor said looking at both of us. Hmm. I don't have social medias. I started to download a bunch of apps.
When I was done I was also in the car? I made a confused face. " I get horny when I see turtles." Matt slurred. He started mumbling things. " what is it?" I asked like if he was a dog. " I said I never believed in blankets until I saw one!" Matt yelled. That scared Cam making him swerve a little bit. "MATT CHILLL!" He yelled." Ok !" Matt said.
*at home*

Matt keeps eating. I was sitting on the couch . Matt walked up to Cam and farted in his ear. I burst out laughing and rolled off the couch. I continued to laugh. Cam sat on my stomach. I pretended to lose air and faint. He instantly got off." Thanks." I said while sitting back in the couch. " I invited a couple of friends, you mind ?" Cam asked in his phone. I walked up to him and screamed" HELL NO!". He got scared and fell. He got up and started to wrestle me. I pretend to cry. He stops and I laugh. " where's Matt?" Cam asked. My eyes widen as I got up. I searched outside in the backyard. I saw Matt naked about to jump in the pool. "NOO!" I yelled . I was running up to him but he already jumped. Dammit Matt . I jumped in the water got him out and put his clothes back on. I walked into the kitchen with Matt following me. In the living room, I saw 2 kids with really blue eyes. Matt started screaming making them look at him weird. I picked him up bridal style and carry him up the stairs. I was walking to cam's room so I can put him in his bed. I opened the door to see cam beating is member.All 3 of us screamed. I closed the door and put Matt in my bed. He instantly fell asleep. I sighed and walked downstairs. Cam was talking to blue eyes and baby blue eyes was out side. I grabbed a frying pan and sneaked outside. He was sitting in a lawn chair on his phone. I jumped in front of him and started screaming words like "pow boom pow pew pow boom" and he screamed. I started laughing. He started chuckling. I cleared my throat and tossed the pan behind me. I sat in the chair across from his and started mumbling words like 'cock'. He looked at me confused. Then I started yelling Cock and freaking out. Everyone except Matt came outside.
"Are you ok ma'am?" Cam said laughing. I nodded. Him and blue eyes sat down. " introduce yourself " cam said to me. I looked at him. " you look like my left toe." I said. He began to fake cry. " my name is Tamia."
I said. " my mame is Nash and this is Hayes." Nash said. I heard glass break. I ran into the house and looked in my room. Matt was confused." Why are you wet?" He asked scathing his neck." That's what she said." I yelled. He shook his head waiting for the real answer. " it's because you had to get stitches and you were acting crazy and shit." I said. "Oh..." Matt said. " wanna scare everyone. ?" I asked. He nodded and smirked. I yelled and hid under the bed. Someone ran into my room right next to me. I grabbed their ankle making them scream and fall. I laughed and got out my space.