4️⃣

Tamia

Jay and I walked upstairs trying to find empty rooms. We finally found 2 extra rooms. One was green and the other was pink. Jay and I looked at each other and I ran into the green room and closed the door. I heard jay say 'dang it' I just chucked. I started putting clothes in the closet . Once I was done I walked next door where Jay was. I poked my head in and saw him throwing the papers of the desk aggressively.
I walked in." Whats wrong?" I said . "Everyone hates us." He replied. I made a confused face. ". Dad just slapped us and mom just watched ." He said tearing up. I hugged him and said its ok. Cam came into the room and said dinner was done. I nodded and Jay just walked away. We walked downstairs into the kitchen and sat down." Dangit!" Miss mom yelled." I forgot the lemonade." She continued." I can buy some." Cam and I said in sync. She nodded. We put our coats on and walked outside. I had the feeling something bad was going to happen. A black car with tinted windows came down the street. One window rolled down ands a hand with a gun appeared. We started running but a bullet went in my leg. I dropped to the ground. Cam took his phone out and called 911. My vision started to get blurry when I saw red and blue lights. I blacked out when I was lifted into the van on the stretcher.
Cameron's p.o.v
Her eyes started to close. No no no no no. I have to call my mom. She finally answered "hello?" Mom said ." Tamia got shot in the leg you need to come to the hospital NOW!" I said quickly." Ok ok ok!" She said. I started to hear wood breaking and screaming. The line went dead. Once we got to the hospital I called 911 again. I told them there's been a break in.
Tamia pov

I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't move either but I can hear everything. I heard that annoying beeping noise and sniffling. "Tamia is going into surgery because the bullet fractured her leg bone." A man said. SWEET BABY JESUS. It was getting hard to breathe now. The beeping noise got faster. I started to see darkness for a little bit but then a blinding light appeared. Gramma is that you? I could no longer hear the beeping sound. Dammit I died. Wait the lights disappearing. My eyes shot open and I gasped for air. My vision was blurry and I felt so tired. With that I fell asleep.