Episode 32: Jimmy Figures it Out

Kevin VO: Last time on Power Rangers GPX Supercharged!

Col. Greene: I should have seen this coming.

Maelstrom (To Col. Greene): You're more naïve than when we were at West Point.

Tommy: Please, get over this, okay?

Eruvanda: It is not easy for them to deal with the pressure.

Tiris: The Zordonians had a measure of success using a robot.

Ragnar: I am interested in Tiris's plan.

Sean: At least we don't have that massive anvil of guilt hanging over our heads destroying robots.

Power Rangers GPX Supercharged, episode 32: Jimmy Figures it Out

:-:-:-: We're the best chance for humanity, Power Rangers G-P-X, let's go! :-:-:-:

"Alright guys, remember, move the puck, pass it around and get it to the net, and most importantly, STAY FOCUSED. Now, let's get out there, boys!" Coach Granger finished his pre-game speech to the Badger hockey team while they applauded and stood up. Tonight, they were playing the Minnesota Golden Gophers, their biggest rival.

"Alright guys, let's go, let's go!" Jimmy said while he stood up and clapped. The other players chattered, giving each other short pep talks. Interestingly, Shevchenko was not there. But a defender from Minneapolis named Jake had taken his place on the top defensive line.

The Badger players walked out of the locker room pumped and ready to go. But Jimmy grabbed Sean's shoulder. "Hey, Sean?" he asked.

"Yeah?" Sean asked his cousin.

Jimmy paused and pressed his lips together. He opened them, but nothing came out. Finally, he said, "Good luck out there."

Sean smirked in the way he usually does. "I don't need any," he said, grabbing his stick and walking out.

The horn blew loudly while the Badgers took the ice. The Kohl Center erupted in noise, drowning out the band's playing of "On Wisconsin", and it turned into boos as the maroon and gold-clad Gophers took to the ice.

In the student section, flags were waving while some students held up scarves like at a soccer match. One student sat near the front, banging on a drum to the beat of the fight song and singing loudly. Next to him, Kevin began to get ready to start the next chant going.

Maria, Hitomi, Janet, Daisuke, Aamir and Aaron sat in the middle of the student section, but near the aisle. "I can't believe Kevin turned this into an ultras section," said Aaron.

"What's an ultras section?" asked Aamir, "And how do you play this game?"

"Hush, noobie," said Janet. "Just listen to what I have to say, this is my country's game."

"I know," said Maria, "He and some grad school friends did this, at least that's what he told me."

"Hey, can you please—Maria!?" Maria turned to look at someone. They were Hispanic just like her, and her face covered her mouth. "Ay dios mio, Maria!? What are you doing here!?"

"Who are you?" Maria asked.

"Don't you remember me?" the girl asked, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder, "It's me, Veronica!"

Maria paused and thought for a moment while Hitomi looked on. "Veronica, where have I heard—Ay dios mio—Veronica Jimenez!?"

"Maria, who's she?" asked Janet.

"She was my friend when I lived in Caracas!" said Maria, "What are you doing here!?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" said Veronica.