Episode 50: The Nevada Base

Arquen: "Previously, on Power Rangers GPX Supercharged!"

Arquen: "You need to recognize the threat they still pose."

Liz: "You heard Ragnar! He has more of those giant robots!"

Sean: "My idea was to have you two lead the students in their revolution!"

Ragnar: "The field test was successful, in spite of his [Phaedos] death."

Turelie: "Was he just another pawn in your plot!?"

Sean: "I'll never be used to killing."

Elf terrorist: "You people have been chosen to reveal our existence to the world!"

Gina: "I was just hoping that you could, you know, stop?"

Ritchie: (Looking at a photo) "I'm positive this is the same kind of robot we dealt with in Milwaukee."

Sean: "We're going on offense!"

Power Rangers GPX, episode 50: The Nevada base

:-:-:-: We're the best damn chance you've got, Pow-wer Rang-gers G-P-X, let's go! :-:-:-:

Materializing out of teleportation thanks to North Woods elves technology, the Grand Prix Zords roared into the remote Nevada desert, bearing down on an Alfheim military compound. Energy blasts whizzed past them, occasionally striking the Zords, but the cars' size meant that the blasts bounced off them like rocks bouncing off a steel wall. They weren't all lined up five-wide, for that would obviously leave them with a big target right in front of them. Up above, the Golden Jet flew low and slow to stay close to the others.

As sarcastic as he's been, Sean is still hot-blooded. And he showed that as they bared down on their target by manically laughing like when Ace Ventura took a monster truck on an African joyride, blasting the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage". "TRY AND STOP US, YOU FUCKERS!" he cackled. "COME ON OUT AND FIGHT, YOU FASCIST FUCKS!"

"Oh god, get him in a Zord and he turns into a nutter," Kevin sighed. "Sean! Calm down!"

"Hey, who's the leader here!?" Sean replied back.

"I am more experienced than you," Kevin corrected.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," said Sean. "Alright, boys, slow down up here. We don't want to overrun the target!"

"Roger that!" everyone else replied.

The zords slowed down a touch, opening them up for more fire. Unhappy with getting hit, Sean flipped a switch in the cabin that activated an HUD on the windshield that tracked incoming shots. Now he weaved in and out of the line of fire. The others followed suit and they soon started weaving through the shooting. Now there was little left stopping the Rangers from bearing down on the elven base.

"Approaching target!" Maria announced.

Suddenly a powerful blast erupted from the base. The Zords fanned out to evade the energy beam, and the Golden Jet had to bank to the side. The blast struck a ridge behind them. "JESUS CHRIST!" Sean shouted. His HUD zoomed in on the weapon that fired the blast. "Oh shit, they have one of those robots from Milwaukee!" he said.

"It's only half-done!" Kevin replied.

"Then light it up, Metoxen!" Sean ordered.

"You got it! Take this!" The Golden Jet launched two of its missiles. However, the firing momentarily ceased and the two missiles crashed into an energy barrier, seeming to explode in mid-air against an invisible wall. Even worse, the base vanished from view. Ritchie hissed like a cat and a snake going at it. "I forgot about the damn barrier!" Sean growled too. It didn't take a military genius the likes of George Patton or Ulysses Grant to recognize that all the elves needed to do was keep the barrier up to keep the Rangers out.