Chapter 11. Don't eat my boyfriend, please.

"It's like I'm being punished for being myself, ya feel?" I complained to Scott as we were carrying the groceries my mom made us go and pick up- as part of our whole groundation thing. Yeah, I got grounded too. How stupid is that. 

Scott sighed, "I guess."

"Are you sure we parked on floor three?" I questioned as we looked around the parking garage, I should have payed attention but I wasn't really focusing on where we parked. I had been texting Allison about the whole Stiles situation... well, there really isn't a situation to text about now that I really think about it. We haven't been able to actually talk about what happened or where to go from the declaration of our feelings and the almost kiss. Due to the fact that I've been grounded.

"I guess not, let's check four." He muttered as he headed down another floor. I groaned in annoyance as I adjusted the plastic bags hanging from my hands. They were really starting to hurt my wrist. 

When we got down to level four Scott was just walking around aimlessly looking for the car, fed up with the pain in my wrist I sat the bags down and crossed my arms over my chest. He continued to walk around until he realized I wasn't following, "Kasey come on."

"We're not all freaking werewolf's with insanely strong bones you know. My wrist hurts and I'm tried of walking around, just hit the button on the keys." I said with an over dramatic sigh.

Scott rolled his eyes but sat the bags down and pulled the keys out, waving them in the air while clicking the button. Finally I heard the car beep and I smiled, "Yes. That's how it's done." I replied with a fist pump. 

I went to pick the bags up but the milk managed to roll out and it went underneath another car, "Oh you've got to be kidding me." I muttered as I got down on all fours to retrieve the milk, only to have it roll back towards me- leaking from three slashes in the plastic. My eyes widened as I slowly stood up and started to back up towards my brother- and then a loud growl emitted from something on the other side of the car. 

"KASEY RUN!" Scott shouted as he grabbed my wrist and jerked me along with him as he ran, what the hell! I didn't know where Scott was planning on going he just kept running farther down to different levels of the parking garage. The alpha, well I assumed it was the alpha, was hot on our heels, I could hear it growling and panting as it followed. This was so not how grocery shopping was supposed to go. 

Scott then grabbed the collar of my jacket and jerked me behind a car, pulling me to the ground with him. He was breathing heavily and glancing around the tail end to see if the alpha had followed. I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair, "Is it gone?" I whispered. 

"I don't know, I'll lead it away. Stay here." He instructed and before I could argue he was jumping on cars and running across the hoods, setting off the alarms. I bit down on my tongue and hid my face in my hands, praying that if the alpha went after him- he wouldn't see me just sitting behind a car. I waited thirty seconds before I stood up and looked around, the car's were all still going off and it was starting to hurt my ears. I quickly made my way in the direction Scott had just went- only to be jerked behind another car. 

A scream built it's way to escape but someone clamped their hand over my mouth, I turned my head to the side to see Scott. Oh thank god he's alright. He released me and then glanced over the top of the car before his phone started ringing- oh shit.

"Stiles!" Scott whispered harshly as he attempted to shut the ringer off, but then he was grabbed and lifted off the ground. I jumped up, prepared to see the alpha- but instead I saw Derek freaking Hale pinning Scott to the hood of the car.

"You're dead." Derek replied simply.

Scott shoved him off and he slid off the car, "What the hell was that?!"