Chapter 19. Jackson's new body guards

"So we are going to help Jackson, why?" I asked in annoyance as Stiles quickly turned into the empty parking lot that Scott had instructed him to go to. I glanced out the window to see Jackson with his Porsche and then Mr. Argent and his red Tahoe were there as well. It looked like Mr. Argent was helping Jackson with something under the hood of his car- but then again, when Mr. Argent is around nothing is exactly the way it seems. 

Scott sighed, "Because the Argent's think that Jackson is the second beta. And we can't just let them kill him or torture him or whatever it is they do, because they he will tell them that it's me."

Stiles abruptly stopped the jeep right beside the Porsche, "Yo." 

"What's up," 

"Hey!" 

We all three greeted the odd looking pair, Jackson looked scared shitless, which means that Mr. Argent was asking questions. More than likely about that scratch or whatever it is on the back of his neck, I really wish he would tell us how he got those. 

"Everything okay?" Scott asked casually.

Mr. Argent smiled, "Hello Scott. Your friend here was just having a little car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"There's a shop just down the street, I'm sure they have a tow truck." I pointed out with a smile just as fake as Mr. Argent's. 

Stiles smirked, "Yeah you want a ride?"

Scott opened the door up while watching Jackson losely, "Hey come on Jackson- you're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself," Stiles commented with a smile.

I nodded, "Yeah it gets pretty lonely sitting in the back by myself all the time, I'd love the company." I added for good measure. 

Jackson swallowed nervously before he nodded and came over to the jeep and then Scott hopped out, ready to let Jackson clamber back to sit beside me. I watched Mr. Argent and it looked like he pulled something off of Jackson's car battery. "Hey boys," he called as he walked back to the front of Jackson's Porsche. He then keyed the ignition and car started up again, sounding perfectly normal... 

"I told you a knew a thing or two about car's," He added as he climbed into his Tahoe and then drove out of the lot- leaving us with Jackson. Awesome.

The king of Jackass's himself then rounded on Scott, "What are you following me now?"

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot! You almost gave everything away right there!" Scott shouted, he was very protective over this whole werewolf secret thing. Stiles and I quickly slipped out of the jeep and went to stand beside my angry brother.

Jackson shook his head in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"He thinks you're the second beta!" Scott snapped.

"What?" Again, Jackson was confused. I sighed in annoyance as I ran my hands over my face, this was starting to give me a headache. We have entirely too much crap to deal with right now. After we got back from the hospital last night, we found Scott in the locker room- oh yeah the lacrosse team won so they are going to State- not the point, anyway apparently Peter and Derek had showed up and talked to Scott. How they were able to beat us there is beyond me, but I guess they are 'friends' now even though I'm pretty sure they were both hell bent on killing each other at the hospital..

"He thinks your me!" Scout shouted and then hit Stiles' jeep with a balled up fist, whoa. Anger management- teenage werewolf style.

Stiles sighed, "Dude, my jeep."

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" Scott continued to rant and then he hit Stiles jeep again but Stiles quickly grabbed him, "Whoa whoa whoa, why don't we stay away from Stiles jeep."