Chapter 26. Harris' hair needs to go,

"She ate the liver?" Scott asked as Stiles as we were walking into school the next morning, we hadn't found Lydia last night and my headache was still there. I took some aspirin when I got home, but it didn't do much at all. I had another weird dream about Lydia last night too, she was like standing in the middle of the road with leaved and twigs in her hair- oh and her hair was a mess. And then I woke up. The dream made no sense at all.

Stiles sighed, "I didn't say she ate it... I said it was missing. And if she did so what? It's like the most nutritious part of the human body."

"I've never eaten anybody's liver," Scott chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah and when it comes to being a werewolf you are a great model of self control."

"Wait- you're the test case when it comes to this kind of thing. When you were bit Scott what were you drawn to?" Stiles asked with a grin, he was obviously proud of himself for making a valid point. 

Scott rose an eyebrow, "Allison."

"That's it?" I dead-panned. He is obsessed with her. I have finally decided that he is past the whole being in love with her thing and now he is just obsessed. All he talks about is Allison, and how much he loves her. 

He nodded, "Nothing else mattered... but that's good right? When she was bit she was with you Kasey, so maybe she is like somehow going to be drawn to you?"

"Yeah she was already bitten when I got there, Scott. And there wasn't really much communication on her end about why she was even out there on the field anyway." I muttered in annoyance. 

Honestly, I don't think Lydia is a werewolf. I just have this gut feeling that she isn't, but- I could be wrong. If she is a werewolf that is a very, very bad thing. Derek is probably the worst person to be an alpha in the history of people being alpha's. He has no patience and he is beyond rude- so he will more than likely just leave her to figure everything out on her own- and well, using Scott as a reference point shows that a werewolf on their own causes a lot of problems..

We were now in the hallway of the school, and sadly Stiles and Scott have a morning practice for Lacrosse today- so I won't see them until Chemistry. I really am not in the mood to go to Harris' class today, but I can't really skip out on it. 

"It's fine, I'm sure we'll work this out somehow." Stiles said with a shrug. 

I glanced at him awkwardly, "Yeah- I'm sure. Anyway, good luck at practice, score some goals for me." 

"I'll be sure to do that," He replied with a grin before gently pressing a kiss to my lips. It was weird to kiss him in front of Scott- but he has kissed Allison in front of me so many times, that this is sort of payback. When I pulled away from Stiles I glanced at my brother to see him letting out a sigh, ha score.

When we got into Chemistry class, Mr. Harris had decided to pass out a pop quiz. I haven't had a chance to even pay attention to what we have been going over in class for the past week- and add the fact that I was in the hospital for three days to that list of reasons, but for some reason he still was making me take the stupid thing. If I fail it, well- I should say when I fail it, I am going to have to tell my mom that Harris is a dick who needs a new hobby. Simple as that. As he passed mine and Stiles table and slid the paper across to me, I quickly scribbled my name down. At least I know I'll get that part right, hopefully. 

"With as much mental anguish as this causes me... you know Jackson is right," Stiles whispered to Scott- who was sitting at the table in front of us. Apparently Jackson had warned them about Lydia attacking people ruthlessly- I didn't ask for details on how he knew that.