Chapter Thirteen

**MATURE CONTENT AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER 

Jaxon POV

I woke as soft lips placed teasing kisses down my neck. When they made their way to the base of my neck, I felt their teeth brush up against my skin and a moan escaped me. My hands went up and tangled themselves in the hair of the beauty that was teasing me.

"Nina," I whispered without thinking.

My words were met by a soft giggle, "Who else did you think it was, mate?" I opened my eyes and there in front of me were the light honey colored eyes that made my heart speed up. My hands were still caught in her long brown hair, I pulled her head closer to me. I wanted as little distance between our bodies as possible. Once her face was within centimeters of mine, I stared at her. The urge to kiss this beautiful woman was unbearable. I needed her lips on mine, I needed her body tight against my own, I needed her, all of her.

Unable to control myself anymore I closed the distance between our lips. She seemed a little surprised at first, but I didn't mind. The feeling of her lips on mine was intoxicating. After a few seconds she began to respond to the kiss with as much urgency as me. It felt like she needed this as much as I did. We kissed each other with so much passion and need almost like if we stopped we would simply cease to exist.

The hands that were once in Nina's hair began to roam over her body. I Touched every part of it, trying to memorize every detail of this moment. When the need for air became too much for the both of us, we broke apart. I leaned my forehead against her's, both of us trying to regain control of our breathing.

"Jaxon," her soft voice whispered in the dark.

"Yes, love?" I questioned back.

I looked into her eyes seeing all the desire that filled them. Her honey eyes were shaded over slightly, black just underneath the surface. I could not only see the desire that filled her, but I could also smell the sweet allure of my mate, her scent calling out to me. It was begging me to take her and finish the mating process.

"I need you," she said to me in a voice so sultry that I wouldn't be able to deny her wishes any longer. I pulled her in for another kiss.

I wasted no time trying to be gentle with this kiss. I flipped us over so I was hovering over top of her, the movement surprised her a bit and she let out a gasp. That was when I took the opportunity to invade her mouth with my tongue. Nina tried to win the war that was going on, trying to show me that she could be the one in control, but it didn't work. I was much too dominant to give control over to her.

During the heated moment, my hands snuck their way up Nina's t-shirt. Her skin was soft and delicate, much like a rose petal. The feeling of my hands brushing against her bare skin sent shockwaves throughout my body. She moaned into my mouth from the sensation my hands were causing her.

I moved away from her lips and started kissing down her neck. Soon I found myself at my mark on her neck, I lightly nipped at it and sucked on the spot.

"Jaxon," Nina moaned out. The sound of her moaning my name made me want her to do it again. No, I wanted her to scream my name.

In one swift movement I pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside on the floor. My eyes raked over her body, her gorgeous body that was all mine. Her stomach was nice and flat, the curves of her body screamed out to me. Everything about her was perfect, she was perfect.

My body was once more over her's. I kissed her deeply once more before I slowly made my way to her jaw, then down her neck. Her soft quick breaths and light moans gave me all the motivation I needed to continue my assault on her body. She arched into me, trying to make contact with me, I pushed her hips down with my hands and held them in place. I continued kissing her chest, taking each of her mounds into my mouth on at a time and lightly biting them. When I finished giving one attention, I moved over to the other. I could feel her body shudder underneath me.