Chapter Thirty-Two

**Sorry to disappoint a lot of you but this isn't actually a new chapter. I rewrote the beginning of the book and added A LOT of new content at the beginning but kept the same ending the chapters however had to be renumbered. 

Nina's POV

I blinked a few times with the belief my eyes were playing a trick on me. There was no way this was actually happening. Keiva put her hand on my shoulder and leaned in towards me. "You see them too...right?" She questioned in a breathy voice.

With a nod of my head she went back to gawking at the sight of a number of Jaxon's pack members in the arena with our pack. That wasn't the shocking part, it was the fact that they were all guys. Guys were in the same room with my pack members, and my ladies were interacting with them. And they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

My pulse quickened at the view. On impulse I looked around the room to see if anything looked out of place, aside from the males. I tried to gage if anyone looked uncomfortable or as if they felt threatened, but nothing was screaming danger or throwing up a red flag.

I must be dreaming, I thought. As subtly as I could I pinched my arm but still the sight in front of me didn't fade away. "This is actually happening." I whispered not really aiming my words to anyone.

This is better than anything I could've hoped for, yet I was paralyzed with shock. The longer I stared at my ladies engaging in conversation with various males from Jaxon's pack, the more excitement built up inside me. I was about to burst from the amount of pride I felt. Suddenly I was smiling and it was the largest, cheesiest smile I could've managed. I turned to look at Keiva and she too was smiling.

"Alpha!" Someone called out to me, I turned to see Jessa running towards me. Her voice caught the attention of everyone else in the room and suddenly all my ladies were rushing over to see me.

"What happened to you two?"

"Where have you guys been?"

"Oh my Goddess what happened your arms!"

We were hounded with questions and hugs. Everyone was trying to take a look at the marks of the torture on our arms and promising that whoever did that would pay; we couldn't get a word in to explain that Declan was already taken care of. Between the kisses on the cheeks and the questions everyone was throwing at us, we couldn't even get an audible sound out.

"Ok, everyone." I tried but the massive noise level drowned out my words before they reached anyone ears. Just a little louder this time, I told myself. "OK!" I said as loudly as I could and finally they all stopped. I laughed a little as everyone took a step back realizing that they were suffocating Keiva and I. They all wore an embarrassed expression after that. "We are fine and everything will be explained right now. We appreciate all the concern and the warm welcome back." I promised them all.

With the noise level down I ushered everyone to their makeshift bedroom, which consisted of a good number of cots all aligned on the arena floor. The men were dismissed so we could speak in private and soon the ladies were all sitting on their temporary beds. Keiva accompanied me at the front of the room and we had their undivided attention.

Before we went into detail on Declan and everything we found out, I had to know what was up with the guys around. "We will answer everyone's questions and go into the details of the last few days, but first what happened while we were gone?"

They all looked around at each other, deciding who was going to be the one to tell Keiva and I what happened. I was happy they didn't start shouting out at once.

"Well Alpha," Jessa began, she stood up from her spot. "We waited in the emergency room for Jaxon's warriors to come just like you asked. When they got there the trip back went smoothly." That was something I was happy to hear about. "Once we were about a mile or so from Jaxon's territory we were attacked-"