prologue

Frankie's POV
"Bye then, Jess. I love you. I love you more. I love you more. Yes, I know I do. Well, bye. Bye. Bye. No you hang up. No, you hang up. No, you hang up. No, yo-"

"I'LL HANG UP!"

I stormed up to Morgan, and ended the call.

"At least you didn't have to hang up," I said.

"FRANKIE! I WAS TALKING TO JESS!"
Morgan whined.

"You were refusing to hang up on her,"

"...Touche my friend. Shall we watch the TV?"

I dived onto the sofa, grabbing the remote.

"Youtube and hanging out as friends?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Morgan replied.

We sat on the sofa and put YouTube on. We were searching through random videos when we found one from one of those celeb news channels.
About us.

"Hey Frankie, wanna watch this?"

"Yeah, lets see what bullshit thry have to say about us."

"YouTube stars Morgan and Frankie are apparently GAY after they were spotted hugging eachother publi-"

"PANSEXUAL!" We both shouted at the TV screen.

"Jesus Christ, I feel likewe should make a coming out video," said Morgan.

"Yeah, but there'll be a load of crap about us and I cant be bothered right now," I said wearily.

"Fair enough."

We sat in silence before I thought of something.

"Do you remember everything in the past?" I said. "Like, the start of our careers, and the start of our friendship?"

"I remember it like it was yesterday, Frankie," Morgan replied.

"I wish we could do it all over again," I said wistfully.

"Meh, some parts were bad," she said.

To be honest, some were bad. But some were good. But they all had the same effect; and they all created our future now. And that's totally awesome.

a/n: thanks for reading this chapter guys! i hope you liked it. both of us have a kind of separate style of writing, but as long as you like it, its all good.
byeee!
~👽💸