Chapter 1

*Morgans POV*

As far as I know, highschool kinda sucks. I mean, it is only year 7 but I have found no one with the same interests as me!
Dan and Phil-no ones heard of them.
That's literally all there is with me. Phan. I see a figure running towards me. It's Amy.

"You coming to the drama thingy after school? I mean no ones walking we might as well. We did audition" Amy says.

"Yeah, let's go" I agree. Entering the building, the drama teacher Miss Pigfarts (seriously that's her name) asked us year 7's to go together. I let out a chuckle realising that there's only 3 of us. Me, Amy and this random girl.

"Hi, you're in some of my classes. This is Morgan." Amy said. I waved.

"Hey I'm Frankie" she replied, her tone very concealed, like she's...studying me?

I wonder what that's all about.

*Frankie's POV*
I walked in, and I saw pretty much nobody that I knew.

Great.

I sat on the floor next to nobody, and started daydreaming as she was reading out names.

"Right, all year7s go together in a group."

I looked around. Then I realised:
Crap, thats me.

I hesitantly walked over to the only other two year7s in the room.

I already knew Amy, because she was in most of my classes. She was nice, but we never really talked much.

There was another girl with her. She had blonde hair, and greeny- blue eyes. She was quite tall. Heck, she was actually kinda cute.

"Hi, you're in some of my classes. This is Morgan," Amy said.

Morgan waved.

My mind was immediately reeling.

She must be here because she's talented in some way. Wait...does she want to be an actress or a singer? Or famous in general? I'm meant to be the one who does something good. I can't have competition.

"Hey, I'm Frankie," I replied. Wait, did I sound horrible? I hope not. She seems nice...great. Now I can't even dislike her. She can be good...she just can't be better than me. I hate beating people.

*Morgan's POV*

Okay so Frankie hates me then. Miss wanted to check out our skills. I didn't want to really sing or speak so I went to the dance section. I saw Frankie head towards singing and acting. She looks like she could hit the high notes in defying gravity and trust me that's a compliment.

After about 15 minutes, I know a dance routine to remember my name~Fame. It's pretty slow so not much of advancement there. Oh well.

The music plays and I just get into the zone. Amy is next to me but looking worried. Looking at her, I nod in a comforting way. She smiles at this. I start the dance routine and don't miss a beat. I am however, not paying attention to the dance but to how the teachers react. In the future, I do want to be a director. Not this singing acting stuff but behind the scenes. Dancing is just a hobby of mine. Now it was Frankies turn. I hope she does well.

****

She is so talented. I really want to know her better! She seems cool. It's a shame she hates me...better luck next time I guess.

~🌸👑