Chapter 4

A/N: A lil bit of swearing here bc the author of this chapter is extremely expressive with sarcasm and swearing

*Frankie's POV*
A few months later
"What lesson do we have next?" I ask Morgan.

"Engli-Math-Sci-I don't even know," she replied.

"So we don't even know our next lesson. Great. Just great. Absolutely fucking peachy," I said sarcastically.

"I think we have RE actually," said Morgan.

"And I think I'm Obama," I laughed.

"I'm not following you-" she started.

"ON TWITTER!" we both exclaimed.

Just as we stopped laughing, a group of popular boys came running up to us.
"Hey Frankie, are you going out with Gary?" They started shouting, with mischievous smirks across their faces.
"Fuck you, you know I'm not. Get lost you twats," I said. I tried to remain calm, but I felt a wave of anger surging throughout my body.
"Ooh, very British," they taunted.
I darted forward and attempted to hit the tallest one, but they ran away before I could punch him.

Morgan glanced sideways at me, and smirked.

"What?" I asked, exasperated.

"Are you going out with him?" She asked.

"No! Jesus Christ, how many times do I have to fucking repeat myself?" I snapped.
Shit, I shouldn't have done that.

"I was just asking! I'm sorry for annoying you," she said anxiously, like she thought I was mad at her.

I smiled at her.
"I'm not mad at you. It's just that everyone keeps asking me that, but we're just friends," I said. She probably didn't believe me.
"Oh, I understand."

She paused.

"So...are you a lesbian?" She said tentatively.
Oh god, it's starting again.
"Not at all."
"Bi then?"
"Nope"
"Pan?"
Fuck.
"No!"
Shit, did I say that too quickly. She's gonna find out...
"Oh. Well, I am."

Hold up.

She...but...what?

"...Same here. I just thought you would hate it, so I felt like I had to lie. But yeah, I'm pan as well," I said.

Wow, coming out really wasn't that hard to be fair.
I'm still not telling anybody else though.

Morgan paused again.

"Did we just...did we just out ourselves to eachother?" She asked.

"Yep. I've finally come out of the closet," I laughed.

"I've only ever told one person that I'm not straight, but you're the only person that knows I'm pan," she said.

There was silence for a moment.

"I guess we can't get a better bond than this, eh?" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, unless you're trans or something, I think we're there."

And, because we're cliche as fuck, we walked to RE.
Which turned out to be the wrong class anyway.

Thanks Morgan.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! It's kinda shit, but I'm seriously running out of my...creative juices? Wait no, that sounds wrong. Um...I'm running out of ideas, okay? Hopefully 👑🌸 can think of some better stuff to write down, bc I can't think of anything.
Byeeee!
~👽💸