Chapter 10

(A month has passed since Morgan's grandfather died)

*Ambers POV*

I was outside her house. Her bedroom light was on and I could see a silhouette of her dancing. She moved with such elegance it was mesmerising. I stood in awe of her. She will be mine, I mean it. I'd do anything to make her happy.

It's a thought that consumes most of my time. I've even wrote stories on Wattpad about us getting together. Who does that?

(Coughs loudly)

She was my fallen angel and I'd be there to pick her up. No matter what.

*•*•*
School the next day.

It was tech, an hour and them I'm out of school. She walked over will grace, her hips swaying.

"What's going on at home? You were talking about it earlier" Morgan asks. She cares about me! This is a sign from God himself. She'd probably say 'Mowziz' at that moment.

"My grandads being a jerk. His new woman is horrible and has changed him. He won't give me any money at all!" I said, huffing at my prick grandfather.

"At least you have a grandad to give you things" she snapped before storming off back to her table. She sat down and just glared at the table, tears brimming her eyes. I hate myself so much right now. I made her upset and now she'll never like me! Frankie walked over, shaking her head.

"You shouldn't of said that. She's touchy on the subject. Just leave her to calm down, you know she's not good at controlling her anger" Frankie tells me. I'm not doing what you say bitch. Fuck off. That's what I should've said. But I didn't.

"You mean on the odd chance she's actually angry at me. Or anyone" I mumble. She looks at me and mouths. Sorry, just a little stressed, leave me alone for a big please. I nodded and allowed her to have time. She's too adorable to hold anything against.

*•*•*
At home.

I look at my wall. All those secret pictures. They collaged perfectly together because she was perfect. But that Frankie blinded her of my awesomeness. I know I love her. I know she loves me back. I know we'll be together. I just know it!

~🌸👑

Sorry, 👽💸 is extremely busy so I decided to cause a bit of drama. Ooohhhh. Anyway, see ya next chap for Frankies POV!