Chapter The Last One

5yearslater
*Frankie's POV"

"Guys hurry up, we need to take you to school!" I shouted.
Luna and Lilith run down the stairs, their uniforms creasing as they sprint.

"Guys, It's only Wednesday...how is your uniform creased already?" I laugh.

""Luna did it" shouted Lilith.

I sighed, and rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Lil, you do realise that Luna isn't gonna mess it up? I mean, she actually likes school."

Luna smiled at me, and walked over to Jess and Morgan.

"Mom, are we going yet?" she said.

"Yes, we're coming. Just wait outside with Frankie." I heard Morgan reply.

Lilith and I look at eachother, and grin mischievously.

"Race you to the door," I say.

We both sprint, and I pretend to fall over. Come on, the kid needs a little confidence boost.

"Aw, you beat me Lil," I say, shaking my head. "You're so fast at running."

She smiled widely, and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm the fastest in my class, I even beat Josh the other day because he said I would lose because I'm a girl, which is stupid because everyone knows I'm the fastest because I'm the strongest," Lilith rambled at top speed.

I shook my head and smiled. That kid never shut up.

"Anyway, we should wait for your mom. Jess just needs to talk to her," I said.

*Jess' POV*

Everything is perfect. Two kids, a beautiful girlfriend. What more could I want? There was only one thing I could do now, something I've wanted to do for ages.

Frankie had took the kids outside, which was perfect timing. I promised her I'd record it.

"Um, Morgan, can you come here for a sec?"

"Sure," she smiled, and she came over.
"What's up?"

"Well, we've been together for 5years. Todays the anniversary. I've got you a present-" I started

"Oh gosh, I didn't get you a present! I can't believe I forgot! I'll get one in a minute, I promise. But, what did you want to tell me?" She said.

I smiled nervously.

"My whole life, I've been bullied, teased, and picked on because of who and what I like. I've had good days, I've had bad days, and there's been times where I just wanted to give up. But I knew that one day I'd find that special someone.
   "Then you came, and it was like I realised why I'd been so insistant on living. Everyday, your smiles, your kisses, your touch, everything you do just made me realise that I wanted to be with you forever.
   "And, our time together has been an emotional rollercoaster, but I know that if we're together, It's a ride I never want to end.
   "So, Morgan, what I'm really saying is, should we make forever official?"

I looked at her, and she was smiling, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"What do you say Morgan," I dropped on my knee, and brought out a box. I opened it, to reveal a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

She gasped. I saw her nod her head, and she jumped  on top of me, enveloping me in her arms.

Frankie suddenly barged in.

"Did you do it? Did you say what I told you to say?! I mean, did you say the amazing thing I didnt tell you to say?"

Morgan giggled, and I held her hand.

"She said yes," I grinned.

Everything was perfect.

Argh! It's the end of the book! Cheers for reading it all, even though I'm incredibly bad at updating. The proposal was so hard to write because I don't like emotions, but I guess I did it. But again, thanks for reading. There'll be more books, so stay tuned. Bye felicia!
   ~👽💸