Chapter 4

Chapter 4

                After the encounter with the twins, I became more careful with my appearances. I can’t have my sword just popping out of nowhere. Urg Stupid moments.

                I walked back to the compartment still fiddling with my tie. Why does a Wizarding school have to use ties? I had to wear some once in a while for my father’s ‘formal’ meetings but I never said I liked it. Most of the time I just go with the cloak that made me look like a Grimm Reaper. It was better than having my finger stuck between cloths.

                I entered the compartment, fiddling with the tie while the bag was over my shoulder. Everyone had their uniform on…even the stupid tie. There was a theme of green and silver. It made it have a sinister look. Cunning and Ambitious, makes sense and totally fits with the color scheme.

                I groaned in frustration “Can someone help me with this?”

                Draco and Blaise laughed at me while Pansy was rolling her eyes. She took out her wand and muttered some spell. The tie started to tie itself together.

                “There” she said then patted the tie down. “That’s better”

                “How are you going to get sorted, mate?” Blaise asked “you don’t exactly look that much of a first year.”

                “I honestly don’t know” I said “I might join the first years towards the school though; my father really didn’t give me much details.” Neither did Hecate for that matter.

                “Well good luck then.” Draco said then smirked “hope you don’t fall into the river”

                “R-river?” I stuttered. I still wasn’t allowed to go into any body of water…or fly. Poseidon may be the more…forgiving god between the Big Three, but he is still a god. They tend to have this temper on them.            

                “Yeah” Blaise said “First years go to the Castle in the boats. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of a little water”

                “No” I said “of course not” I’m just not allowed to trespass into Poseidon’s territory.

                “Good,” Blaise said “then you’re going to have a blast”

                “We’re here” Pansy said looking out the window. “Welcome to Hogwarts”

                “First years!” Hagrid called “First years over here!”

                I waved goodbye to the group of Slytherins and went to Hagrid.

                “Hey Hagrid”

                “Nico!” he said with his usual joyous self “Glad you found your way to the train”

                “Yeah.” I said and “you couldn’t tell me this before I left?”

                Hagrid shrugged “I forgot.”

                “Sure you did” I muttered

                “First years!!! Follow me!” Hagrid brought us all to a side of the lake.

                “Hell no” I said as he ordered us to go in a boat “I…I can’t! Do you want to kill me?”