Chapter 11

I felt like floating. Weightless. I could see a familiar passage. The familiar lobby of Charon.

                “Charon?” I asked

                “Ah, Mr. Di Angelo.” He said. “Sir Hades wouldn’t be pleased. Someone wants to talk to you”

                A girl in hunter clothes was coming towards me. She had brown hair and black eyes. she had a familiar silver hue of a hunter and pale and translucent skin of a dead person.

                “Nico…”

~'(> , <)’~

Harry’s POV

                I lay back down as I heard someone come in. Dobby wouldn’t tell me anything. He’s hiding something. Something important. I watched what was happening behind me through the mirror across my bed.

                “Bring them here” Madame Pomfrey said. “What happened?”

                “There has been another attack.” Dumbledore said. “Two.”

                “We should get Severus” McGonagall said “Tell him that one of his snakes has been attacked.”

                What? Why would the Heir of Slytherin attack a Slytherin?

“Perhaps Mr. Creevey has gotten a picture of the attacker” McGonagall said. Dumbledore took the camera from Collin’s hands and there was a pop.

“What does this mean Albus?”

“It means Hogwarts is no longer safe”

“What should I tell the staff”

“Everything.” Just then Professor Snape stormed in. He didn’t look as terrifying as he usually does. He was wearing what looks like black pajamas and threw his cloak on.

“What is the meaning of this? It is the middle of the night.” Snape said “Mr. Di Angelo hasn’t returned to the common room and he has a meeting with me in detention as soon as I find him.”

“That won’t be necessary” McGonagall said. Pointing towards the bed beside me. Nico didn’t look like Colin. While Colin was stuck as how he was petrified. Nico looked like he was just lying down. Not as stiff as sone but like he was asleep with his eyes open…or dead.

“He isn’t…”

“We don’t know” Dumbledore said “He was found near Mr. Creevey in the third floor corridor.”

“Dear Merlin.”

“We should all head to bed.” Dumbledore said. “We would not be able to solve anything now.”

~'(> , <)’~

The next morning , I took a closer look at Nico. He didn’t look like Colin. Colin’s eyes were still the same shade as they originally were. Nico’s eyes were white. Like Ghost white. He looked blankly at the ceiling like a blind person. It was scary. As much as I dislike the Slytherin, I don’t like how this had turned out.

Why would they attack Nico? I highly doubt that Nico is a Muggleborn. Though he acts like it. But he has this aura around him, he is powerful.

“Mr. Potter” Madame Pomfrey said making me jump. “What are you doing out of bed.”

“I woke up” I said sheepishly. “I was wondering what happened.”

“There was another attack” she said “Sit back down so I can see your arm.”