Chapter 3

Another school day Ughhh where is summer ! I got ready and I went straight out of the front door. I got on my bike and rode to the school. My ex-best friend came rushing to me to say hi as if nothing happened yesterday.

"Hey what's up" she said smiling and giggling.

"Seriously leave me alone" I said without looking at her

"What's your problem"  she said and frowned

"Stop the act" I said continuing to walk "I got the text" I continued

"I don't know what your talking about" she replied following me down the hallway

"Leave me alone" I shouted stopping and looking at her

Then I left without letting her continue and heard her yell

"I don't know what your problem is but from now on forget you ever met me !"

I ignored her and kept on walking till I heard a buzz it was my phone I looked at it and I saw a new text message

"Guess I just ruined your friendship with your best friend. Hahaha your too easy."

I froze as I saw the text I had just realized that this anonymous person had just tricked me and I just lost my best friend. I wanted to run back to but I knew it was a bad idea. She appears to be really mad. I wanted to tell her about the text messages. Until I heard another buzz

"If your thinking of telling someone you better not the game just started"

It was like they were reading my mind. I couldn't fix things with my best friend anymore. I kept walking my head down looking at the ground wondering what will happen next.

My eyes watered and I tried not to cry while I was walking I bumped into someone and the few books I had in my hand fell  I looked up to see the football squad I saw the captain of the team, Mason looking at me and he chuckled a little I became red my cheeks began to blush and my eyes watered.

"Do you need help picking that up?" He asked me pointing at the books.

I froze looking at his face they were the popular guys  I tried to answer but not even a word came out of my mouth he had brown hair and green eyes  people used to say we looked almost alike because I also had brown hair and green eyes. "Uh... I ..I ...ummm"

He stared at me and I ran away to the girls bathroom and didn't look back I felt embarrassed. Just as I entered the bathroom I heard the bell ring which meant get to class. I washed my face and acted like nothing happened. I went out outside and entered the class I went to my seat and saw a pile of books on my desk and remembered that I dropped them in the hallway. I sat down as I saw mason enter with his squad. He passed by me

"Your welcome" he said with a smirk and continued to walk to his seat.

The period passed and I didn't get any texts from anyone. The bell rang and I ran out of class and headed to my locker. As I opened my locker that was very well decorated with celebritie posters I saw Brittany slam my locker. I jumped and turned around Brittany was beside me with her 2 best friend Jamie and Sara. Brittany had long blonde hair and light grey eyes she was also wearing pink which is normal because they are the girly popular girls and everyone called them 'the plastics'

"You better stop flirting with my boyfriend" she said with attitude and by boyfriend she meant Mason.

"Umm I never flirted with him I don't know what your talking about" I replied while my voice cracked

"Look" she said while she put both of her hands on her hips and continued "this was a warning next time I see you flirting with him you will regret it" and she walked away.

I reopened my locker and took my vest. I closed my locker again and I heard my phone buzz again. I trembled as I checked my phone and saw the text

"Poor you already having problems with everyone don't worry the game just started."

I tried to look for the number or anything but all I could find was 'unknown' written everywhere. I panicked but tried to not show it.

At lunch I went to the cafeteria and got myself something to eat. I walked trying to find a seat but as I walked everyone kept staring and laughing at me I didn't know what was going on. Until I heard my phone buzz again. I looked at it and saw a message from unknown again

They sent me a video from when I was 5 and trying to imitate Disney princesses. I was shocked as I saw the video and froze. How did they get that video. I don't even have that video anymore how did they get it and sent it to the whole school. I ran out and went to the bathroom and started crying.

I felt embarrassed. I heard my phone buzz again and realized they sent me another text

"Don't cry I just wanted to share your past with everyone don't worry they liked it"

I looked at it and I burst into tears. I wanted to know what I've done or what did I do to deserve this.

I have just lost my best friend and now I'm a joke to the school. I washed my face and got out. I kept my head down ignoring the stares and laughs as I walked Britney stood in front of me and crossed her arms

"Guess I don't need to embarrass you, your already an embarrassment" she laughed and walked away. I kept on walking trying to ignore what she said as I got on my bike and rode back home .

When I arrived I went straight upstairs to my room and slammed the door I couldn't help myself from crying so I directly burst into tears. I heard my phone buzz again.

"I had fun today did you ? Sleep tight be prepared to have fun tomorrow"

I looked at the text I only got more scared. I couldn't sleep all night thinking of what will happen tomorrow.

The next day ...

************
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter plz comment and  keep smiling 😊

Have a nice day ❤️
~N