Chapter 17

My brother called me from downstairs and I rushed to see him.

"Look I found this on the porch this morning" he said as he gave me a letter. I opened the letter and read it out loud.

"Meet me in front of that cafe down the street at 8:00 if you want the truth...... ~unknown"

I looked at Cameron in a confused look with fear in my eyes.

"What truth?" I asked

"I honestly do not know" Cameron answered.

"Should I go?"

"Don't worry I'll come with you"

I nodded and hugged my brother so tight. He did the same.

Currently it was 7:30 pm and I was already nervous.

"You should go get dressed. I'll be waiting for you in the car okay?"

"Okay"

I went upstairs and into my room. I opened my closet and got out some jeans with a black lace shirt. I put my hair in a high messy pony tail. I took out my black nikes and rushed out to the car to see my brother waiting for me. I got in and we drove to the cafe. The car ride was silent...... Until my favourite  song came on! I sang along as my brother laughed .
The song was 'good for you by:Selena Gomez'.

When we arrived, we parked the car in an empty parking space.

We got out of the car and walked to the front door. When I was about to open the door I got a text. I got out my phone and read out loud the text I got from unknown.

"Look behind you...~unknown"

We both turned around a saw a black van. I then got another text. I also read it out loud.

"Get in the van ~unknown"

We both stared at each other and decided to just obey. Honestly This has been going on for a month already and I wanted to know what it's about.

We got in the van and sat in the back. The driver had a white mask on do we couldn't recognize who it was.

"Who are you?" I asked the driver.

They ignored me and drove I suddenly felt frightened when I felt a hand go on my mouth. I felt a white cloth coming in contact with my mouth and nose.

Before the everything went black I looked at my brother who was also being held.
.............

I woke up in a dark and dirty room. It looked like a basement or something.
I had an extreme headache. I then remembered yesterday. I tried to get up but I couldn't, my hands and ankles were tightly tide up on a wooden chair.

I tried to move and wiggle my wrists and ankles out but I couldn't it was no use.

I then heard a man screaming in pain. My eyes widened at the sound and remembered my brother. Tears filled up my eyes wondering what's going on with him.

Minutes later the door opened and I saw my brother being thrown in the ground by two guys. Both wearing a mask. My brother was all beaten up and had cuts and blood dripping from his cuts.

A guy came in and walked to where I was. He kneeled down and showed me a note.

He then told me to read it out loud.

"Read this out loud or else" he said with a very scary voice.

I nodded and obeyed.

"Welcome ... Obey or else he gets it ~unknown" I read out loud.

"Good" the guy with the mask said.

They then left and locked the door.

"What happened?" I asked my eyes with worried eyes.

"We were fighting" my brother answered.

"But the cuts?" I asked him again.

"One of them threw me on a glass table and the glass made its way threw my skin"

I looked at him in shock and he continued. "Don't worry I'm fine" he said.

He then came over to me and untied me. I got up hugging him and crying.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"It's not your fault" he answered smiling.

The door suddenly opened and their walks in a guy with a white mask.

He then suddenly walked towards us as other guys came in. With them a girl.

They all walked towards us as me and Cameron looked at them confused.

Then the guy that leaded them which looked like the leader came in towards us and suddenly removed the mask.....
I stood their in shock as I saw my brother walk with them.

Then the guy that took off his mask spoke up.

"I'm .....unknown"

******************
Hope you liked it :)
Vote
Comment
Follow
Xoxo ~N