Chapter 15

What I saw was horrifying, I just stood there in tears drowning me. I slid down the door and hugged my knees to my chest, burying my face in them. What I saw was indescribable. My wallpaper was torn down everything broken even the mirror. On the flour the words 'unknown' were written with the broken glass. They were glued on the floor in a way that you couldn't remove. In the corner of the room their was a big cardboard heart which was torn apart as if it was broken. I heard the boys yell from the outside.

"Hey Gracie open the door!" I heard one of them yell

"Gracie we surrender just open the door" another yelled

"GRACIE!" They all yelled and I snapped I couldn't take it anymore I've had enough!

"SHUT UP!" I yelled."please just leave me alone" I murmured.

"Gracie open this stupid door before I break it down" I heard Cameron yell. I got up slowly and unlocked the door. All of them had worried looks on their faces. They all rushed in and started looking around.

"How did he break in!" Alex yelled

"I don't know but the person we're dealing with is smarter then we think" Jace said.

Cameron flipped the broken heart and found a message.

"Hey guys check this out"

We all went to the corner of the room and read the message out loud.

"Broken glass and broken hearts when will yours break ~unknown" we all read out loud and backed away looking around us to see if anyone's there.

Jace pulled me out of the room while Alex and Cameron cleaned it up. What was happening? Why was this even happening to us?

Jace pulled me out to the kitchen as he sat me on our wooden stool. I stared at my fingers as my tears strolled down my face. Jace brought me a cup of water and placed it in front of me.

"Drink it"

"I'm not thirsty"

"Drink it. You need to calm down"

I took a sip and started to stare at him.

"Why?" I asked

"What?"

"Why? What did I do to deserve this?"

"I don't know" he paused and continued "it might be just a stupid prank"

"A PRANK!? You are actually calling this a prank!"

"Look you have to calm down and stop thinking about this. Everything will be fine. I promise."

I looked at him trying to stay calm.

After a few hours Cameron and Alex came down with two bags of trash and threw them in the garbage can outside.

"That's all of it." Cameron said

"Thank you" I said to them

"Don't worry about it" Alex answered and he left with Jace behind him.

"Cameron?" I called.

"Mmm" he responded as he picked up a glass and filled it with water.

"Don't you ever miss dad?" I asked him.

He suddenly slammed his glass hard on the table causing it to break. I jumped at his reaction and stared at him.

"That man left us and do not ever mention him ever in this house! Understood gracie!" He practically yelled. I nodded in response and he left to go to his room.

I also went to my room after doing some thinking and headed straight to bed. I closed my eyes shut. But I couldn't stop thinking about anything but unknown.

It was a long  night that day.

All I wondered was what was unknowns next move.

***********************
Sorry this chapter is short but I promise that the next one will be really long!

Comment

Vote

Follow

:) ~N <3