Chapter 14

I woke up realizing I was still in Cameron's bed and wondered where he had slept last night. I skipped down stairs and saw him sleeping on the couch. He was in a very silly position might I add his foot over the couch, hand swinging in the air , his mouth open and he was drooling a little too the only thing missing was the little fly that went into his mouth. I took advantage of my idiotic brothers position and headed to the kitchen. I filled  a bowl with water and added a few ice cubes, I then took the can of whip cream in the fridge and headed to the couch where my brother slept.

I put the whip cream in the paw of his hand and then spilled the icy cold water on his head. He directly placed his hand on his face and BAM he had whip cream all over his face!

"GOOD MORNING" I yelled as he glared at me. I giggled a little at the sight.

"Morning" he replied still mad

"Why did not 'good morning'" I said as I looked at him confused.

"Does it look good to you?" He asked staring at me while pointing at his face and his now wet hair.

"You're right it's not. It's a great morning" I bursted laughing when I kept on looking at his face. He than shook his head and went to what looked like take a shower.

Up till now their were no signs of any unknown or notes or even break ins so I can tell that today will be a good day .......at least I hope. I went to the kitchen to get my self some breakfast I wasn't in the mood of cooking bacon or pancakes or anything like that so I just took out some cereal and poured some in a bowl and also added milk. I ate silently waiting for Cameron to finish with his shower.

When I was done I went to the living room I figured I'd might as well watch a movie since I got nothing to do. I put on Netflix and picked to watch an action movie. Cameron came in the room while I was in the middle of the movie he was wearing a royal blue v-neck t shirt since it was 25 degrees outside with black jeans. He was robbing the towel on his hair.

"Going out?" I asked waiting for a response

"Yeah I'm meeting up with Alex" he said. But before I could say a thing he continued "Jace will be here any minute so you won't be alone" he said and headed to the front door. We both waved goodbye and he left. I continued to watch the movie when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Jace.

"Can I come in?" He asked. He was wearing a denim cloths.

"No stay outside and act like a tree" I said being sarcastic.

"If I'm the tree than you'd be watching me from outside the window 24\7" he said smirking. I was confused.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because of my handsomeness" he said smirking.

"Yeah right just get in" I said and open the door wide enough for him to get in.

We both headed to the couch and sat awkwardly not knowing what to do or say.

"Soo...uhh wanna watch a movie?" He asked. Holding the remote.

"Yeah...sure" I replied smiling.

"Ok..what's your favourite movie?" He asked and started turning on Netflix.

"TWILIGHT" I yelled in excitement and he looked at me awkwardly.

"Grown ups 2 it is" he then said

"HEY! I said twilight!" I yelled and crossed my arms under my chest in disapproval.

"Sorry but my I've watched that movie so many times that I can even act it out for you" he said laughing.

"Fine" I said relaxing he started the movie and I rushed into the kitchen to get two bowls of popcorn.

I came back in with the two bowls and handed him the small bowl. Obviously I took the bigger one. He raised an eyebrow at me and said "seriously" as he looked at my bowl.

"Yeah a girl gotta eat now deal with it" I said as I took a hand full of popcorn and put it in my mouth. As I did that he pulled my bowl out of my hands and I directly pulled his brown hair which made him drop the bowl on the ground. So we had a pond of popcorn there.

"Ouch what was that for?" He glared at me jokingly

"For stealing my popcorn and dropping it on the floor" I said acting like a mom. I went directly to sit at the edge of the couch comfortably.

"You know what we'll clean that up after the movie. He than nodded and passed me some of his popcorn. I then took a hand full and then he threw the bowl on me and started laughing so hard that he fell on the  floor. I then got mad and we started playfully wrestling on the floor. My brother walked in just when we were laughing at our selfs on the flour.

"What just happened here?" He asked with a questioning face.

"Uhh ..I'm sorry I'll clean it up" I said standing up.

"No wait .." He paused "you didn't understand" he paused again. My eyes widened why was he getting mad? "You were having fun without me!" He then laughed and jumped over me and I reached for a pillow and hit him.

"PILLOW WAR" Jace yelled

"GET HER !" Cameron continued and I ran up the stairs. While the guys were after me Alex walked in and his eyes widened.

Cameron threw a pillow at him and yelled "join the fight!" He yelled we all laughed as we had fun with the pillows. When I ran up I went directly to my room and locked the door. I then turned around and saw ......

**********************

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! Make sure to check out our other book "new girl"!!!

Comment !
Vote!
Follow!

~ M and N

Xoxo