Dream

Small Chapter
Extra Chapter between 4-5
Shivers

My dream.
I am in my old room back in the house doing some homework at my desk. I am writing my essay for the English assessment mark. When the door opens.

CREAK CREAK CREAK.

I don't want to turn my head around I am getting shivers on my spine, my back has stiffen as ever.
I hear footsteps coming in the room first step that is taken makes a large noise against the wooden floor. The steps keeps coming closer and closer to me.

What did I do wrong? What will be my punishment?

She is a step away from me now and I can feel that she has a smirk on her face like always.

She grabs my hair and lifts me up and pushes me as I hit the wall I fall to the floor.

She goes next to my desk holding a knife. She grabs the essay and tore it apart.

She puts the knife from the right of the desk moving it to the left of the desk. Making a noise which makes me shiver and my hands shaking.
When she reaches the end of the desk she kicks me in the stomach.

I feel a lot of pain and am sure that a bruise will start to appear soon. I am not going to look up as I don't want to look at her.

I bite my lip so I won't let a scream escape my lips. If a scream leaves my lips she will hit me more for screaming and disobeying her.

She pulls me up from my hair and she kneels down and put the knife against my face going down to my neck slightly cutting my skin.

She takes the knife away and pulls me more up against the wall so that I am standing on my feet.

She grabs her knife and makes a cut in my stomach. I bite my lip so hard that I feel the blood going down from my lower lip.

She pushes me down to the floor and grabs my face and punches me making my body move backwards.

"Die" she whispers in my ears.

I start seeing black dots then the darkness takes over me only seeing nothing but utterly black.

**********************

I hope you liked the extra chapter if you want to read more of Emma's dream. Comment. :)