Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I wake up by the sound of something consequently beeping in my ear. When I open my eyes I find myself into a bedroom a very unfamiliar one. The sound is coming from a phone I look next to me and find someone sleeping.

The last thing I remember is that tall black haired boy which entered in the hospital. Which also injected me with something. I quickly jump off the bed shocked to see the same boy on the bed. He turns to the right facing me and he opens his eyes slowly.

"Good morning, Emma."

"How do you know my name?"

"I have been searching and experimenting about you more than three years. It all started with your mother but for now you don't need to know that. Right now all you need is to stay calm and listen. Do you understand?" I just nod at him waiting for him to continue.

"You are under my control meaning that you have to obey me. I own this place. I own a gang. A gang named Revolver. Now you are part of this gang and you will help us fight. First we get you all trained up and then you'll be ready."

"Wait, ready for what? Why can't I remember anything? What did you do to me?" I ask him to fast for I myself to proceed this all.

"Hey there calm down. Let's start slow." He says moving closer to me and making me sit back on the bed. "You will be trained so when we have mission to be done you will help us. These will include fighting, killing and stealing.

Now I didn't do anything to you to cause the damage of loosing your mind. That was all my brother which happen to gone on a trade hunt. Long story trust me when he comes back he's going to pay for the damage.

Since you have lost your memory I need to tell you a lot of things. First of all, after you where kidnapped by my brother he took you into his lab. Let's say a lot of test where done on you and Drake. Drake was stronger then we taught and he managed to escape.

In the meantime you where always being dozed to be kept asleep. After Drake escape my brother let you wake up. When you did you freaked out onto him and till that time you remembered everything.

He told you what happened and you hated him. Everyday you rudely replied back to him which pissed him off. Somehow he still got you trained when you  went on your first mission it was a big success.

After months you and my brother got closer and your hate towards him decreased. You two are opposite but somehow still manage to talk things out. One minute you're talking the next shouting at each other.

During the months the world got worse. War after war started with different supernaturals. Now that things are less destructive the streets and most building are destroyed. After one particular mission there was a bomb.

You where to close to it and you flew away and went conscious. My brother tried reaching you but the health care service came and took you. He came to see you but after he was told you where in a coma he went crazy.

So he took off and stared hunting and making trades which is what he is still doing. Now that you have woken up with no memory, I have no idea what to do with you. The only thing is to do the same my brother did to you when you first entered in his gang.Train you and make sure you stay alive."

"I..."

"Don't say anything for now. You have access to all rooms except  people's bedrooms. Feel free to go around and at nine come back in here."

I simply nod and he leaves the room leaving me alone... Where should I start right turn or left?