Chapter 15-My nature

Chapter 15
My nature

The smell of the soil beneath us and the old trees is a smell that makes me feel alive. The sound of the water moving in the lake. The hush sounds made by the trees.
The wooden house that lay not far from us. My eyes grew so big with happiness and amazement.

"It's beautiful." I say still looking at the view in front of me. Watching the birds flying from tree to tree. The fish jumping for a second to breathe the fresh air. I love it here.

"You like it?" Jason asks and I look at him and nod. "Do you see that house?" He says as he points at the beautiful built house. I nod once again. "That princess I built it."

I look at him in surprise of what he just said. He built that. Wow. It's amazing it's just perfect. Why did he built it? For whom? "I love it here." I say as I look at his shining eyes which are filled with happiness.

" I say as I look at his shining eyes which are filled with happiness

"That house I built it for you. I noticed how much you like the forest. When I was being a jerk I started to built this. Now it's all yours I bought the land." He says. My eyes grow bigger. This is for me. I thought that he didn't even care about me. I was wrong.

Without thinking twice I jump on him and put my arms around his neck. Our faces inches apart. Feeling his warm breathe on my cheek making me blush. He puts his hands on my waist and both of us lean closer.

(WARNING: MATURE SCENE)

The kiss is soft and gentle. His lips are so cold that I am happy to warm them for him.
He bites my lower lip and the kiss starts to make me breathless. We keep kissing and a moan leaves my lips. Making me blush more after few second he moans too.

Then we let go and stop to breathe. Both of us are out of breathe and I look at him and can't help it but smile. He is so gorgeous and I step closer to him and puts my head on his chest as I hug him. He puts his hands around my back and holds me tight.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"Do you want to swim?"

"Race me."

I say as I run in the lake with my clothes on. Jason stays there for a few minutes before he comes after me. As he swims next to me he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. Then after an hour I start shivering with the cold so we get out of the lake and sunbath on the grass.

"Do you want to come inside?" He asks me and looks down at me. I nod and we walk to the house crossing a small red bridge then walking into the house. As I enter I smell cinnamon it smells so good.

I look around and underneath my feet there is a fur carpet. I take of my shoes and twirl my toes in the fur. I lift my head and look around me. There is an oak kitchen on the left side in the middle a corridor and on the right a living room. It's more than beautiful.

"You did all of this?" I ask still amazed and he replies with his soft sexy deep voice, "yes just for you." He comes behind me and wraps his hands around me. His chin on my hand.