Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I get myself ready and go downstairs to greet him like everyone is waiting for. After we will greet him we are going to have dinner.

From then I don't know what will happen I kinda zoomed out when Seth was talking to me earlier.

I have been a quarter here waiting and no one has arrived. My feet are already getting tired of standing up.

The door opens and silence falls over the room. A tall man with brown hair,muscular arms and grey eyes enter. This must be Jordan.

Seth talks to him for a long time and everyone goes over and talk to him. I just stay where I was an hour ago I don't know what to do.

Seth says something to Jordan and he looks at me with wide eyes. He walks over to me ignoring whoever was talking to him.

He stands in front of me and I am so unsure to what to do. He puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Emma, I missed you so much."

"I wish I could say the same but I have no idea who you are. Only to what Seth, your brother told me about you."

"What exactly did he tell you?"

"How I met you. How much I hated you which I still do. What you do for a living. What you done to me."

"Emma I am sorry I shouldn't let you but I needed the money and-"

"And you let me go in an area with a bomb where my life was at risk. Which I might also add I lost my memory.

You ruined my life. If you never took me, I could be with what so called my boyfriend right now.

Whom is also missing too. Why me? Why so much trouble for me? Till I know I never did something to you."

"Emma, you are very special and we need to talk this privately. I'll talk to you after dinner. Will that do?"

"Yes" I say breathing in and out trying to calm myself down. Which isn't working so good.

Dinner starts passing very slowly. I don't feel hungry at all and barely eat. Everyone is busily talking so I stand up and leave.

When I am at the doorway I look back and see that no one sees me as if I am invisible.

I go upstairs and go find myself a book from the library. I sit on one of the pillow cushions and get lost in the book in my hands.

When I finally finish the book I find myself in tears after reading the suicide death of the main character.

I close the book and put it on the table. I look up and see someone leaning against the doorway looking at me.

"Jordan?"

"Yeah!"

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see you smiling and crying."

"So you have been around an hour looking at me. That sounds creepy."

"Well I can stare at you all my life and never get bored."

"Okay?"

"Can we have that talk now?"

"Yeah."

He sits down on the other pillow cushion and looks at me.

"Well! Better start from the beginning. When you had that car accident which Seth told you about that was all planed.

Your mother was still alive and still is. Anyways she came here a few months earlier and needed our help to get rid of you.

So we helped her but when I saw you I was lost. You are so beautiful you took my breath away.

So basically I stalked you because your mother payed me to and I really liked you.

So I learnt basically everything about you. Then with the help of your mother we figured out what exactly you are.

You, Emma are a... Princess of wolves and Ruler of...the Army Greystone a name of a pack." My heart beats faster as he says that and pauses.

TUMP. TUMP. TUMP.

"You have the ability of wolves and other powers of a Princess and witches..."