Dream 2

Dream 2
Extra chapter between 6-7

I am sitting on the soft warm golden sand waiting for him to come. No one is seam to be seen around as if they are hiding from the sharks that are found in the deep dark blue sea. I wander what creatures lay beneath the rocks in the sea or in the deep ocean.
When I feel his cold hand on my shoulder I turn my head around to look at him.

His golden hair is perfect and his blue eyes are shinning than ever. His body is sexy as ever and he is wearing a fit shirt which shows his muscles.

'Hi there' I says as I turn back around to see the sunset.

'Hi' he says in the softest sexiest voice ever. He comes next to me and sits and he holds my hand in his.

'What did you want to talk to me about?' I ask looking at him.
'I was thinking all night
yesterday.' He started off.

'After your's friend party?' I ask.
'Yeah I am sorry that you weren't invited.' He says holding my hand tighter.

'It's okay so what's on your mind?' I ask once again.

'I thought maybe we should take a break from our relationship.' He says I take my hands from his, feeling my heart breaking into pieces.

'You mean break up with me. I can't believe you would do something like this to me.' I say and stand up and ran away.

'Emma' he shouts after me.

I go home and lock the door of my bedroom as I burst out crying in the bed. Feeling my heart beating faster. When I hear the door knocking.
No.....

******************

This is another memory.

Since in the last chapter I wrote that Emma didn't want go through another heart break I showed you from the cream what I meant.

Do you feel sorry for Emma?