Chapter 20

Once again my life is a total disaster as usual. Being told all this is just not impossible from I read I question him over and over and he keeps repeating the same line.

"I can't answer anything not until your mother gives me permission."

It has been a week and I am totally fed up. Today I will make my way outside the house. I need to see the world I see in books and photo albums.

I need to see it for myself I can't just believe everything they tell me. I walk down the hallway to the large marble window.

I open the alarm box and cut the wires to mute the alarm from ringing. I open the window and sit onto the window sill.

I look down and see that I am not that high as I have aspected it to be. I go on the window enough making myself not falling.

I look one more time at the ground and one,two,three....

Jump.

I land on the floor making a loud noise. I steady myself on my legs and look around. The buildings are broken, damaged and in very bad states.

The road from the pictures is totally different there are some cars parked on the sideways. This is no beautiful city but the opposite.

I walk for a while until I find an empty place and sit down on the burnt glass. I think of what Jason told me that I'm a princess.

What if he has it all wrong about me? What then? I stay there for a while looking at the burnt cities below me. What happened here? I ask myself.

The only thing he said about the new information is that my pack is all dead. Great so I a the lonely Princess of my pack. Just perfect. I have no idea how long it has been. The sky is only a mist of grey.

I lay my head on the grass and think of nothing else. After what seems like hours I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Jordan and I close them back

"You should follow orders. You aren't allowed to leave you know that right?"

"Yeah but I wanted to come out here. Please can I stay?" I ask him and he thinks for a while and nod sitting next to me. "Can you tell me a story?" I ask him.

"Like what?" He asks.

"Scary adventure of yours where you killed many people."

"Once upon a time I went to attack one of the biggest pack. I killed the whole pack and the team I joined with took some of the people with them. I killed their Alpha.

"That's not scary. Who's the pack?"

"Yours'"

"You killed my father."

"Step-father he treated you very badly if you only remember. You are a Princess of another pack which you never met unfortunately."

"Will I ever remember?"

"Yes by time."

After some time in silent he stand up and lifts me up. We walk back into the building and I go back into the room I share with Seth. I change into one of his shirts and go to on the bed.After some minutes starring at the wall Jordan joins me in bed.

"Why are you here?"

"I miss you and now I just want to be with you."

"Fine." I say irritated and turn my back to him. Which somehow I managed to sleep then.