Chapter 11- His name is Jason

Chapter 11
His name is Jason

Chase let out another gasp the twins already knew. Now everyone knows that he is my mate he has shouted so loud that it have echoed through the whole house.

"Emma did you know?" Chase asks.

I nod to show him that I did.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't let her because I was a jerk and I rejected her." Jason says.

As he says that Chase starts to argue with him. Then they start fighting each other. I can't do anything to stop them. I decide to try using the mind link to talk to the twins.

Can you stop them for me or tell someone. Please it hurts me to see them fighting because of me.

Yes Luna.

Don't even call me that Dane.

Sorry Emma.

Then we end the mind link and after a few minutes I see Alfred coming in the room. He looks at me for a second and then looks back to his son. Then another man comes in which I suppose is Chase's father as he has the same eyes and hair.

They grab their sons and pull them apart and end up locking them in the same room as a punishment. Alfred comes back to the room and stand next to my bed.

"Emma I am so sorry for my son I am so disappointed in him I don't expect that you will forgive him. He deserves it how could he..." He puts his hand around his head and looks down to the floor. I try to tell him something but I can't I don't know what to say. I don't know what I should do.

"I know that you can't talk that much so I won't put you in any pressure. I am sorry for my son's behavior." He says. I nod and I am relieved that he doesn't expect me to answer.

How did his son become like a... Monster his father is so nice to me. I don't know how this is going to end but I don't think I want to be with my mate anymore. What is even the true meaning of mate? In the human world it's a word for friend. Here it is to be said that your mate is your true love. I don't think that I will ever be with my true love.

All of these weeks I have know that he is my mate. I have been going through a lot of pain and hurt because of him. Every time I am near him I have to go the other way to stop smelling his scent or feel sparks all over my body. I have to fight with my wolf to stop myself from going next to him and be with him. I don't think he deserves a second chance if he really cares about me he would've done something about it.

"Emma." Zane says not sure of himself.

"Y..eah." I said as I coughed.

"So everyone knows now I won't be in shock if you will see your brother here in a few minutes."

I smile back at him knowing that he is telling the truth. My brother is going to be here soon and he is going to want to kill him. I decided to communicate through the mind link as it is easier to communicate at the moment. I closed my eyes and let myself relax.

Guys.

Yeah. (Zane says)

I don't know what to do?

Well there are actually two ways I think that are the best. You can talk to him if your brother lets you or you can just ignore him. Which one? (Dane says)

I don't know I really don't. By the way I am not going to be ordered around by my brother. He has no right to make my decisions.

He is the Alpha. (Zane says.)