honeymoon - part 2

I took a nice shower ,changed my dress and wore a nice navy blue floral maxi dress teamed with a fushia pink hijab . I offered jammu kasr prayers for zuhr and asr and called zee so that we could go out for lunch.

"zee..eee--wieee"

"mmmm"

"wakey wakey darling!it's prayer time."

"5 minutes baby"

"uh uh...no more 5 minutes ...your saying this from an hour. Wake up!"

He faced the other side and continued sleeping ignoring me.

"fine man fine. ignore me ,I'm going all by myself to explore this hotel. anyways there is so much to see here .",I replied and got up from the bed .

Immediately he pulled me by my wrist which caught me offguard ,losing my balance I fell,my back on his chest and his face facing me.

"you think I'll let you go ?"

"huh !liar !when did you wake up?I thought you were sleep talking..now leave me",I said wiggling in his arms trying to free myself .

"I was awake when you were dressing up. I haven't seen anyone dressing up with so much grace and elegance."

I got flustered by his confession so I looked away breaking the eye contact slightly blushing.

"This is not fair zee. Why didn't you make any notion  of you being awake?"

"I thought you'd ask me to help you with the zip,so I stayed silent and waited. But your a strong and flexible girl ,that you didn't need any help with it. The way you pulled the zip up ,my imagination of helping you with it ripped apart",he exaggerated and I took the pillow next to me and whacked his back with it. He took another pillow and defended himself .

"you know I hate you for this right?"

"I know you love me more my jaan"

"uuugghhh!!!I feel so embarrassed"

"need not be!My eyes were feasting the scene ", he replied with a grin and that was enough for me to give up . I walked towards the dressing mirror to fix my hijab.

He stood next to me like a 5 year old with his hand crossed in the front like he is standing for a choir and head hung low trying to grab my sympathy.

Oh My Allah!why did you have to load all the cuteness in my husband .

I suppressed a laugh and continued to fix my hijab. he then nudged me so that I look at him.

"what?",I asked with a stern tone.

"I love you",he said making a puppy face ,clutching every sense of my body.

"I hate you more ",I replied continued to act ignorant.

He called me again and when I looked through the mirror,he was still in the same position.

I pulled both his cheeks and kissed his forehead for his adorable expression.

"sucha draamebaaz !go pray"

I said and he raised both his eyebrow in a way asking me to rate on his performance. when I just ignored him and went on to wear my sandals ,he just took off his imaginary cap like a hero.

After another half an hour we switched to tower 3 which was the shopping mall .

The whole day went by exploring this massive hotel and the evening was spent on the 57th floor which was the infinity pool with a 360 degree angle.  of the whole city . As much as it was pleasant to see the view ,the surrounding wasn't very nice because of the dress code when they had to maintain. I was only person entirely covered while the rest didn't find it necessary to wear anything .

The whole plan of having dinner by the pool side was cancelled and we ordered the food to our room as we had a beautiful view from there as well.

I took this as a chance and while was ordering food . I had kept a black saree which I thought I'd surprise when we come on a honeymoon as zee loves black.

I went to the washroom ,switched on the room WiFi and watched a YouTube tutorial on how to wear a saree in mute mode so that zee doesn't hear.

I wore a black see through saree, with a short blouse as I had the liberty to wear anything in front of my halal. I left my hair open letting the front layers of curls fall naturally over my shoulder while I tied the rest of my hair at the back into a lose messy bun. I didn't want to accessorise a lot so wore a long hanging earing and a thin diomand bracelet on my left wrist. I wasn't a fan of make up so just applied some mascara and lipstick with nude color eye shadow. I checked myself in the mirror to see if I was looking fine and when I was satisfied that I looked okay I went to click open the door ,I heard someone ring the bell. For a minute I froze ,and then realised it was the room service and waited in the washroom till he left. After another five minutes I opened the door.

zee's pov:
I was busy arranging the table for our candlelight dinner. It was very easy for me to deck up the room as it was a honeymoon suite they already had pretty candles in the room arranged in pretty stands . All I had to do is switch off all the lights and light the candles .

When I was lighting the last candle which was on our dinner table ,humaira stepped out of the washroom.

I froze .She looked ravishing and beautiful in that ensemble. I was awestruck in the realm of the state as I involuntarily walked towards her. She never over does anything ,as simple as she is ,her attire made her looks ethereal. I was blooming with love struck eyes to see my woman in a completely different version of hers.

As I stood in front of her ,I silently admired her features ,her small twinkling eyes and her perfect smile and her tone which was enhanced by the light of the candle. She was anticipating for my reaction. I was scared to utter a word because the words would feel shy in front of this beauty .

I went on my knees and offered her for a dance .  she accepted it ever so gracefully and we danced to our own tune as I pulled her by her waist .

"Barakallahu feeki my dear angel. I still can't believe your mine, all mine.", I whispered while she blushed and placed her forehead on my chest. we remained like that for what seemed like eternity.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ring ring
ring ring

"zee pick the phone ",I muttered half asleep.

*ring *ring

"zeeeee"

"hmmm "

"pick the phone "

"oh my Allah,such a lazy bum ",I scolded him and dragged myself over him as the phone was on his side.

"HELLO"

"good morning ma'am, you car is waiting for at the reception as we are getting late to go to universal studios."

"UNIVERSAL STUDIO!!!!!!Zeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

-☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-

Authors note:

Assalamualikum readers,
I hope you'll are enjoying the journey with this crazy mad and happening couple. I'm sorry for the delay in between each update as ull disconnect from the story. Nevertheless I try my best to make each chapter interesting .

please vote comment and share and jazakallah khairan for 1k plus votes.  Seriously it's very overwhelming to recieve so much love and support.
keep wattpading:)