73. New Beginnings

Chapter Soundtrack:
Alex & Sierra - Little Do You Know

Song selection by xoXHaydenXox

(Swipe to the right above to see vid)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I love this banner! Created by jmgok- ! Im in love!!!!! Thank you its beautiful!!! "The Transformation of Nova" posted above and here :)______________________________________

______________________________________

Having a cover contest in a few chaps! (The end) so send  your covers to me!!!! I will post every single one i have recieved and the ones i continue to receive along with the artist! Also a good way to get requests, have your work everywhere! :D i would appreciate and love anything sent to me. Email is wowchilee@gmail.com attach your wattpad name as well. The winner with the most votes will be the new face of Shatter bc lets face it..  Pixlr works great and im pretty good with it but you guys are much better! Thank you all so much!

Onto the chapter!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Nova

The moon was overhead, shining bright against the faded sky.. the sun had already gone down and a cool breeze had settled in.. swaying the trees. It was nice out. A perfect night.

I turned toward Zaryn who seemed so much bigger inside the tree house now, our once upon a time hide away..

The mattress and sheets still faintly smelled of us. Deacon's scent lingered in here as well. But it was old. All of it was. Stale.

Sitting indian style on top of the matress, i watched as Zaryn dipped under the beams of the roof, seeming uncomfortable in this small space as he collapsed next to me, shifting around, his long lean legs extending out in front of him onto the creaky wooden floor. His blue eyes full of amusement as they landed on me.

"I think the treehouse shrunk." He chuckled deeply, causing a breath of laughter to escape my lips as my eyes rolled.

"Or you're just bigger."

"Or that." He shrugged.

Silence plagued us as we each gazed at nothing inparticular.. remembering. But it was a comfortable silence.

Our eyes slowly met as we took one another in.. the moon's light illuminated his strong sharp features and for a moment he looked so young. Like the Zaryn i used to know. This tree house, it brought back so many memories.. six months ago since i left but months before that since we had been here... nearly a year.