Chapter 1 - Irinada The Halfling

Hi I Hope You Enjoy This New Adventure :) Don't Forget To Comment And Vote And Just You want To Tell Me Or Ask Me Something Just Comment It Or Message Me :) I'll Update ASAP For You All OK :)

Well Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eloy walked over to his mate with the first-aid kit and looked at her neck. He was angry with Saber but he also understood why she lashed out like that. Sneaking into your home then you see a badly injured guard you tend to defend yourself or become angry. 

Eloy damped a soft wet towel on her neck clearing the blood away from it. Lazarus watched his son as he looked after his loved one, "I'm sorry about what happened but you did hurt one of my guards and your mother will pay for that". 

At this statement the girl lifted her head up, "Please don't hurt my mother please let her out" she pleaded. Lazarus shook his head then turned to Saber as she growled at her mind linking, "you should be there with her since you did it as well but your my brothers mate so we cant so she'll have to suffer your part dark elf I don't expect you to understand right or wrong girly".

Eloy wrapped bandages around his mate's neck then looked at Saber, "Saber you should never judge people for what they are. Please calm down so we can have the Saber we know. Please don't say that to my mate".

Saber only growled looking at the halfling in front of her not trusting her one bit. Eloy sighed looking at his mate asking her, "what's your name?". The girl looked up at him smiling "my name is Irinada and please Saber don't hate me I want to get along with everyone" she pleaded looking at Saber who turned her head away from her. 

Dawn looked her daughter sadly, "Saber I know what her and her mother did was wrong but she's your brothers mate ant you happy for him?" Saber looked at her mother surprised, "Of course I am Mama I don't trust her one little bit because of whats she done what if she did that to you, Papa or Silver I'm not letting no one hurt this family again never". 

Eloy looked at her smiling, "Saber I know what we been threw was tough but I promise you if her or her family hurt ours I would of rejected her please Saber". Seeing Saber nod her head made him smile all the more but Irinada however looked upset and he knew why. "I wont reject you Irinada that was if you did it".

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Irinada jumped at the voice behind her and turned around quickly, "who are you?" she asked a little frightened. Hunter gave everyone an confused look, Eloy smiled explaining, "Irinada this is Saber's mate Hunter he's a dragon shifter sorry if he frightened you and Hunter this is my mate Irinada". 

Saber laughed at Hunters making him glance playfully at her, "nice to meet you Irinada sorry to startle you" he said putting out his hand as a warn greeting. Irinada smiled shaking his hand, "lovely to meet you to Hunter". 

Hunter sat down while Dawn spoke, "so tell us about yourself dear". Irinada smiled and told her story, "well I haven't had an easy life I was picked on and abused in my village because of what I was. I'm 20 year old, part dark elf part vampire, my father is a wonderful man and hes a very nice vampire now because he change after and incident. My mother is an dark elf and she a kind woman. We were never rich and we had to work very hard to get money were we lived, but now I'm glad a wonderful mate with such a kind family".

Eloy smiled and so did everyone else hearing of her story but Saber did nothing but frown at the story. Eloy knew why she felt bad because of what she said and what she did to her but Eloy had forgiven her and he hope his beautiful mate did also.

Looking at his mate Eloy took in Irinada's appearance. She had very long white moon light hair that went past her knees with breathtaking sea blue eyes. She has the most beautiful light purple skin with the most dangerous red and black nails. She ware leather black top that showed off her belly button but also covered her long arms, She ware a long shining skirt with black boots on her feet.

His mate was beautiful and he would kill any man human or not if they tried to take her from him he would defend his family and his mate with his life. Yes he was happy and he hoped no one will get in there way of being happy and the future king and queen of the vampire kingdom, if they did they had to go threw him, Saber his mother and father not forgetting his little sis Silver. 

Talking some more Saber calmed down and said sorry to Irinada much to Eloy's love and he was very happy that Irinada forgave her and said she did understand why she did it. Everyone did Lazarus told Saber she was improving on her emotions, and also told her that she'll have a little training exercises for it much to her hate.

Yes everyone is happy but there totally unaware of the danger that lurks over the mountain...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Have It People The First Chapter :) So What Do You All Think Don't Forget To Comment And Vote :) Also Shall I Keep The Front Cover The Same Or Different? What Do You Think :) I Hope You Enjoyed It And I'll Update Asap OK And If Something Wrong Or Dosen't Make Sense To You Please Tell Me So I Can Sort It Out For You All :) Thanks For Reading Everyone :) Bye