Chapter 18 - Explain & Forgivness

Hey Guys RockiWolf Here ^-^ We Are Almost At An End With This Story :( I Know You Guys Have Enjoyed It And I'm So Glad You Have :D I'm Sorry For Loosing My Touch For This Book Its What Happened When I Don't Plan Anything But At The Same Time Shows What I Can Do When Just Writing Lol Please Enjoy This Chapter Guys :) Please Comment & Vote...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber's P.O.V

I  whimpered at the pain surrounding my body... It was even hard to move... I felt someone stroking my hair then I felt myself being lifted and put on a hard chest, "Saber... Wake up my little mate" the voice of Hunter whispered into my ears making me groan and even move my head slightly, "come on pet you have to wake up... Everyone worried about you" Papa's voice whispered this time.

Everyone's worried? But what about Eloy? Or Embie? Embie could be still out there somewhere... Forcing my eyes open I whimpered once more as the blinding light shined into my eyes. Opening my eyes again this time a little slower I looked around noticing I was laying on Hunter and everyone else was here including Eloy, "hey little sister... You had us all worried" Eloy smiled hugging me and I hugged him back, "I'm glad your ok Eloy... WAIT! What about Embie?! He's still out there!" I shouted worried to high hell about my family.

Jackson shook his head expling, "after Embie threw you down the stairs Hunter went to catch you in his dragon for my dear... However when Irinada teleport away from that monster he tried going after Hunter" I looked up at Hunter and kissed him before grabbing his arms looking over any wounds, "Saber your more hurt then I am... When you were falling I had no choice but to catch you with my teeth again..."

I smiled remembering the 1st time I met Hunter and how he saved me when I was falling from my "parents". I nodded then something hit me, Hunter is not attacking Jackson anymore, "Jackson... Hunter... Have you two stopped fighting just because we're in a hospital" I asked trying to looking at both of them as best I could which was a pain in the neck since Hunter was behind me.

Hunter looked over at Jackson and I could see there was still hate and anger in them but they seem to be dimmed a little... Like he was not as mad as he was the 1st time, "When I caught you Embie stabbed me in the back causing me to crash as the side of the wall... My whole body would not move for some reason and I was protecting you from him as well. So when he pulled the knife again aiming it at my heart I thought both of us was going to die then... But that's when Jackson saved both of us killing Embie for good. So I guess I'm grateful and also listening to my mothers words about forgiving people" Hunter mumbled putting his face in my neck kissing me.

I smiled I was glad they both settled things... Well kinda anyway but I knew and I even think Jackson knew it was going to be a long hard road for fully forgiveness. I looked up and Mama and Papa giggling at them, "when do I get to go home again? I miss home" I told them and they both hugged me, "my baby girl I know the doctor said she was going to get some median for you then we can all go home" Mama spoke kissing my forehead.

I was glad we were going home... Because I think there a lot to do with Eloy and Irinada after all they have to get crowned King and Queen